IGNORED

Open workshop

Tank

After the Un(14th of July)... I will be home on the Oregon coast. I have tools , shop, tirechanger... camping. If anyone needs help or service, You are welcome to use my garage... UPS will ship tires to my door if you wish, (SWMOTO knows my address well)

LETS RIDE

Bill, how are you getting out there? Do you want to come up the beach and ride over from here? I was planning on leaving here on tuesday morning.

Bruce, I'm leaving Brookings Sunday afternoon and possibly riding Crater Lake Monday early, My boss seems I ought to get outa dodge. I agree.

OK, sounds like a plan. For me it's about 350 miles so will do it on Tuesday. I was out in that area over the weekend, WAY hot. If you arrive a day early camp along the John Day River between Service Creek and Spray. It's free and the swimming was good if you stay on the edges.

06_28_08124.jpg

OK, sounds like a plan. For me it's about 350 miles so will do it on Tuesday. I was out in that area over the weekend, WAY hot. If you arrive a day early camp along the John Day River between Service Creek and Spray. It's free and the swimming was good if you stay on the edges.

06_28_08124.jpg

I like that JD river.. thanks for the tip... can't wait to see ya an say hi. I'm packed and ready to MOTO

Archived