IGNORED

Ralph and his Family Need Us

Les is more

Les is more

I recently got a note from Ralph in Oklahoma letting me know that his daughter Diana (Dee) was rushed to the hospital where they had to take her baby at just 26 weeks. Ralph said,

Dee is OK so far, and it is touch & go for the baby right now. 2.2lbs, and 14" long. Doc said if they did not take it out now, both would not make it. She is at Deaconess hospital & the baby (Anna Elizabeth) is across the freeway at Baptist NICU. Dad is a wreck right now.

It appears that Dee is fine and baby Anne is still fighting. The latest message says,

Baby Anna has to have a line put into her heart tomorrow to get meds into her. Surgeon says No big deal, We do it all the time. Her arm is swollen and they think it is either broke or twisted. They will X ray or whatever they do also. Poor baby is having a rough time being born! She has to stay there for around three months.

Here are pictures of little Anna

Pictures

I'm sure that Ralph and his family would welcome your prayers and good wishes.

Oh boy that's scary stuff. Sending all I've got to that little girl and her family.

Could not have said it better. Prayers and wishes on the way.

Francois_Dumas

Little Anne looks cute ! We're sending all good vibes and wishes across the Ocean hoping she'll make it !! Hang in there little girl !!!!

Firefight911
Oh boy that's scary stuff. Sending all I've got to that little girl and her family.

Jamie's and my prayers go right along with this.

ShovelStrokeEd

Prayers and wishes from the Shovel as well.

FWIW, my first grandchild was even smaller and pulled through just fine. Preemies are tough! You go, Anne.

Slyder_Steve

Wow, tough way to start. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family. Thanks for the heads up Les!

Steve and Katy

I believe miracles happen every day in the NICU and we pray for the baby and the family that they find peace of mind and that in a few weeks they all will go home happy and healthy.

Jerry_75_Guy

Already on the way!

You are all in our thoughts; keep us posted.

Ralph's clan has had a rough time, and now this. Glad Mom and baby are hangin' in there.

Prayers and best wishes from our clan.

beemerman2k

May God be with your daughter and granddaughter, Ralph. I'm with Dad, I'd be going nuts, too! But behind it all, may God take control and bring this to a blessed outcome.

KEEP ON FIGHTING ANNE....We are ALL with you....With all our love and prayers....Bill, Debbie, Jessica, and Cody.

Just a quick note to say how much I appreciate all the posts of well being for my daughter & grand daughter. So far, it is still a fight for her, but things have not fallen backward, but moved ahead. She does have a broken right arm and has had a line inserted to keep meds going in without having to keep sticking her. almost all the bruising is gone now. She will have to stay there for around 12 weeks they say. Below is a link to a few pics. She is a week old now. still just a few grams over two pounds.

http://ralph.smugmug.com/gallery/5250143_oeLCB

Francois_Dumas

That's good news !!! Good vibes continuing to be sent across the Pond! She'll be a strong person when she grows up after so such an ordeal at 'the start' !!

Paul_Burkett

Ralph, thank you for keeping us updated, it is good to know that things are getting better for your grandaughter and also for the whole family.

Les is more

This passage of time is so precious. May she gain strength with each passing minute. You go, Anne!

Archived