IGNORED

What could this mean?

BeniciaRT_GT

BeniciaRT_GT

Dear Board,

I used to be called balls...

What could it mean if "The Boss" (S.O.) comes home wearing this?

321213456_MuaPR-L.jpg

Confused in California.

Francois_Dumas
Dear Board,

That she's been shopping at Whip's tourist shop !!??? :dopeslap::dopeslap:

I interpret it to mean that she's tired of toting your berries in her purse and wants you to carry your own weight. IOW, put them back in your sack, Jack.

BeniciaRT_GT
Richard, I expect she means for you to haul them around in your own bag!

Damn dude!!! ( I didn't insert the picture)

And I thought Dad Adam was BAD

Richard, I expect she means for you to haul them around in your own bag!

Nothing bad about it. At one time in SoCal, it seemed like most of the guys with pickup trucks were using these bags. Of course, why they were hanging them from their rear bumpers is a mystery. :dopeslap:

Dear Board,

Confused in California.

Richard, after looking at their web site, it took all of 2 seconds to figure out what she means. She is trying to tell you, ""BUY ME NICE THINGS." You p-u-t-z.....""
BeniciaRT_GT

Quite interesting replies!!!

Actually, I saw those at the racetrack last weekend, and HAD to get her one. I thought it would be perfect for this group!!!

I've never even been to the website, and don't even know what they offer as a product.

But I saw that hat and had to get it for her! (and a sticker too)

I need to revise my earlier comment, seeing now that you are the perpetrator of your own perplexed mind. Dude, you are hopelessly lost. There exists a word for the condition for which you suffer. I heard it used more than once in my younger days, usually tossed toward fellas like yourself. There is no cure for this condition, however, it need not be fatal. I will not utter this word here, since this is a daytime childrens show (MRN, ya' know). By now, you already know what it is anyway.

Francois_Dumas

I've never even been to the website, and don't even know what they offer as a product.

Ja...ja...ja... of course, of course.... :dopeslap:

Jacqueline
I need to revise my earlier comment, seeing now that you are the perpetrator of your own perplexed mind. Dude, you are hopelessly lost. There exists a word for the condition for which you suffer. I heard it used more than once in my younger days, usually tossed toward fellas like yourself. There is no cure for this condition, however, it need not be fatal. I will not utter this word here, since this is a daytime childrens show (MRN, ya' know). By now, you already know what it is anyway.

That word is VIGOROUS..... or in several words... someone who loves life, loves people, and loves having fun!!!!

BeniciaRT_GT

That word is VIGOROUS..... or in several words... someone who loves life, loves people, and loves having fun!!!!

AMEN You tell him sister girl!!!!

My wife is out of town for a month dude. I'm ready to party!

Fireworks and canned beer this weekend (oh, and some volunteer work), Tijuana the week of the 12th, parties in Beverly Hills the 19th and then some motogp action in Laguna the weekend after that. All this and I'm riding a Harley Fat Boy right now!

Let's grow some balls and get going.

Well, not exactly the word I was thinking. However, from knowing Richard for several years, I can agree with you, he's all that too!

Jacqueline

Well, not exactly the word I was thinking. However, from knowing Richard for several years, I can agree with you, he's all that too!

:):thumbsup:

Archived