IGNORED

"TED's" top ten lectures

KMG_365

bakerzdosen

I think someone here first turned me on to TED with Dan Gilbert's discussion of happiness.

Regardless, I'll have to look at the top 8 and #10 when I have time and a better internet connection. :)

I'll have to look at the top 8 and #10 when I have time and a better internet connection. :)
But #9 is the one that matters most to X and B!

Like many others, I heard Dr. Taylor's interview with Terry Gross on NPR recently. I'm pretty sure that I read a brief piece in Discover that she wrote about 10 years ago, about the experience of having a stroke and, as a neuroscientist, finding it an "interesting" experience. It was wonderful seeing as well as hearing her, especially on the hi-def QuickTime version.

TED Makes me wish I still lived on the Monterey Peninsula -- maybe I could somehow get in as an event support volunteer.

bakerzdosen
I'll have to look at the top 8 and #10 when I have time and a better internet connection. :)
But #9 is the one that matters most to X and B!
I asked, and they seem more interested in the Wii and iPhone. Smart kids.

sOMEONE posted about "TED.com" a while ago - and I ran about in their site - and discovered "Raul Midon"...I love this cat = he sings like a bird and plays guitar madly.! wow

Archived