IGNORED

Fame - I'm not sure if I can hang around 'yall

Marek

You left out how many Red Bulls you had and the 4 lbs. of peanut M & Ms you ate.

Whip

Please don't give away all my secrets. I'm still riding my bicycle to get rid of those extra pounds of sugar I consumed.

Mark

The things you learn in the newspaper.

Oh and the dunes that make up the Sonoran desert out here are only about 4 miles along Interstate 8. But hey who am I to question the Times :)

The things you learn in the newspaper.

Oh and the dunes that make up the Sonoran desert out here are only about 4 miles along Interstate 8. But hey who am I to question the Times :)

shows you how little I know - that was all I saw - but it sure was impressive.

So, was the 21 year old getting the jury trial for cheering at the graduation cheering for his diploma? :D

So now when you post to a thread, I can say "Hey! I know that guy!" :grin:

Somehow I don't think the Jacksonville paper will be so impressed next month. :/

congrats on the trip. gotta do a 50cc one day myself.

I loved the local rags when I lived in Rock Hill. Some great blurbs from those guys. I knew an 80+ year-old guy in Rock Hill who hit the GA lottery for $3M a few years back. The Herald interviewed him and asked if he was taking the annuity or lump-sum payout. He replied "I'm 83, what do you think?"

So my question to you; if you got hit by a truck tomorrow, what would be all the stories you'd have to tell? :grin:

Archived