IGNORED

Missing my brother . . . .

KMG_365

I stumbled upon this today and I almost hate Lisa for doing such an incredible job on it.

Warning:

I missed the last two Torrey's, it has been many months since I last watched it and I'm stuck here at work . . . making a scene . . . so I just went out to my bike parked on the app floor to clean off your stickers again.

Damn, I miss you bro . . . and having my heart torn out again watching that video just reminds me how big a hole you left in it.

2210898_82zXS-XL.jpg

Damn, I miss you bro . . . and having my heart torn out again watching that video just reminds me how big a hole you left in it.

Amen.

Paul_Burkett

I miss him too, only got to meet him one time, but sometimes that is enough to leave an imprint that will never go away.

Lone_RT_rider
Me too. Just put his memorial stickers on the Adventure last week.

:cry:

With the new bike... I need new stickers. Phil, have any extra?

"Miss you bro... ride in peace..."

Firefight911
Me too. Just put his memorial stickers on the Adventure last week.

:cry:

With the new bike... I need new stickers. Phil, have any extra?

"Miss you bro... ride in peace..."

PM sent.

Wow...thanks for sharing that.

First impressions of people can be deceiving. Upon my first dealings with him I had made up my mind that i didn't really care for him. However, I was wrong about that. Getting to know him was a treat. He was one of those people one just had to like.....makes me wonder what else I am wrong about in life?

Again, thanks for doing that KMG

Yeah, we're always saying "Glenoisms" around the house. I'm to the point now where it makes me smile thinking about him.

As for the video, it was therapeutic for me. I did that the day I found out. It stopped all the crying. I had to focus on the project, so I couldn't think about the loss. Don't know if that makes sense.

RIP. Hey, Carlin and Gleno can be up there now cuttin' up and making God laugh.

Archived