IGNORED

This is funny

ltljohn

After reading the post it dawned on me that the poster didn’t say what color sand he used.

Everyone knows red is the best for that application. :/

That is funny. Reminds me of the guy on a motorcycle board who was trying to buy new "powerbands" for his bike. :Cool:

WTF???? This guys needs help and all you can do is laugh at him?

Sheez, I used to enjoy this forum - I may ask for a refund on my membership :mad:

Reminds me of a problem of my own: I am going north this winter and need to know what of snow-chains I need for my trailer?

Hopefuly, someone will be helpful this time!!!!

:)

WTF???? This guys needs help and all you can do is laugh at him?

Sheez, I used to enjoy this forum - I may ask for a refund on my membership :mad:

Reminds me of a problem of my own: I am going north this winter and need to know what of snow-chains I need for my trailer?

Hopefuly, someone will be helpful this time!!!!

:)

I have a set I will sell you cheap!!!

Well they better work better than that damn cordless extension cord I bought!!! :dopeslap:

No,no,no, Roger.

Glass beads are best. :D

Danny, Danny, Glass beads are ok but are much better at

cleaning out the gas line.

No,no,no, Roger.

Glass beads are best. :D

Danny, Danny, Glass beads are ok but are much better at

cleaning out the gas line.

Oh, the places I could go with that. :grin:

Did like the dancer 3/4ths of the way down the page.

I don't think they used enough gravel w/the sand.

That would keep the flow rate up and get the worst carbon off better.

It just can't be true and if it is, Un F-ing believable. His whole family and his buddy's families should be sterilized at once! But I disagree with the glass beads Shot peen would be the cats ass. :dopeslap:

It just can't be true and if it is, Un F-ing believable. His whole family and his buddy's families should be sterilized at once! But I disagree with the glass beads Shot peen would be the cats ass. :dopeslap:

You're right of course. Glass beads have no abrasive effect on metal. Shines it up all purty like, though.

Hey, maybe we should send him the link to that K75 in N.C. what has the custom intake & SU carb. :D

I think we have a few members here that will agree that the education standards are not up to snuff in the old USA. But the entertainment factor is all there. :lurk:

Well they better work better than that damn cordless extension cord I bought!!! :dopeslap:

Depending on when you go, you might need one of my patented brimless rain hats too Dan, you have some extra forehead to protect... :D

Archived