IGNORED

If anyone needs assistance!! (N. Cal area)

Firefight911

Firefight911

As I will be keeping the home fires burning while Jamie heads off to the UN, I want to let it be known that I have a place for anyone who needs a place to stay (Diamond Springs, CA) as well as a truck and trailer for any road assistance in the area in case of unexpected on the road issues.

Feel free to just stop by (Tom Odette - I'll leave the light on) or call if you need ANYTHING!!

Phil Challinor

545 Diamond Meadows Loop

Diamond Springs, CA 95619

530-295-5554 (H)

916-337-7673 ©

bakerzdosen

Great. I was wondering what to do for a babysitter during the UN. Maybe we'll be able to make it after all. :)

Firefight911
Great. I was wondering what to do for a babysitter during the UN. Maybe we'll be able to make it after all. :)

How the heck are you gonna fit ALL them diapers on the ST?????????????

Let's see, 2 kids, 5 diapers per day each, carry the 2, add the 4 . . . .

OUCH!

You may show up but, the leaving part may take ya a while - couple flat tires, non-starting bike, dislocated thumbs

As I will be keeping the home fires burning while Jamie heads off to the UN, I want to let it be known that I have a place for anyone who needs a place to stay (Diamond Springs, CA) as well as a truck and trailer for any road assistance in the area in case of unexpected on the road issues.

How you gonna drive that truck and trailer with your foot up?

Is this an official announcement then?

Great Phil,

I'll ride the hour to your house, you leave the light on, and leave the keys in the GS, then I'll turn the light out after I leave. I won't make any noise to wake you up. Please be sure to top the tank off.

I have your address.

MB>

bakerzdosen

Is this an official announcement then?

Nope, did that in OT a few minutes ago. :)

And Phil... 1 + 2 = 3, not 2. :)

Archived