IGNORED

Need to move a trailer from John Day to Yellowston

randy

Need to get trailer from John Day to around yellowstone natl park, west entrance

ok this is the deal, my wife is trailering Chris K and my bike to the unrally. However Cathy really wants to go up to see the road to the rising sun (i.e. Glacier Natl Park) but she does not want to pull the trailer. While she is going up there, Ryan and I are riding a number of back roads to yellowstone. When Cathy is done with Glacier she will meet us at the West Entrance to Yellowstone

Not sure there is anything we can do (if not she will just come back another time) but if someone is heading East and could pull the trailer (a 7 X 12 600lbs aluminum flat bed trailer) to somewhere close to yellowstone, then Cathy could pick it up when she gets done with Glacier.

Basically look at the very East exit of Glacier and then look at the West entrance of Yellowstone, and that will be her route.

No need for anyone to put themselves out, as we noted we can always come back, but if it just happens to fall into someones plans then PM me.

thanks

Archived