IGNORED

RIP Tim Russert

AnRSguy

My wife's and my favorite broadcaster/interviewer bar none. It's really sad. Sundays won't be the same without him digging 2 levels deeper than anyone else.

He always popped in on the Today show, which I watch most mornings. I also watched him on Sunday mornings occasionally.

He seemed very well respected in the political ring, and I liked him moderating the Democratic debates.

Yes, so sad, what a great voice on the American political scene. His ability to drill to the core of an issue, regardless of who was in the 'hot seat' was unsurpassed. No matter what anyone's affiliation, a great reporter of politics has left us. His will be big shoes to fill. :cry:

Yes, so sad, what a great voice on the American political scene. His ability to drill to the core of an issue, regardless of who was in the 'hot seat' was unsurpassed. No matter what anyone's affiliation, a great reporter of politics has left us. His will be big shoes to fill. :cry:

At a time when political opinions are "polar opinions", Tim Russert's interviews were appreciated and respected by all as they were directed at the guests issues and not to grind a political ax.......He was one of kind......

Phil.......Redbrick

JerryMather
One of our generations greatest newsmen.

I'll miss him.

That he was and a whole lot more. I too will miss him , along with the countless others that knew & loved him.

for some reason i feel really bad about this. maybe it's our upstate NY heritage, closeness in age, etc. never knew the guy but could tell he loved his job, life, family, etc. thoughts and prayers to his family.

Archived