IGNORED

Any BMW cage lovers out there??

KMG_365

BMW makes cars?

They used to until they hired Chris Bangle.

What, you don't like big butts and flame surfacing naughty.giflol8.gif

BMW makes cars?

As maligned as that styling excercise was when the 7 series update came out, its interesting that recent Nissans, Toyotas and others have copied it without any similar criticism.
BMW makes cars?

As maligned as that styling excercise was when the 7 series update came out, its interesting that recent Nissans, Toyotas and others have copied it without any similar criticism.

I was a Bangle basher for the first couple of years, but I now like the styling. It grew on me. Agree with Chris that other manufacturers are now emulating the "flame surfaces".

russell_bynum
BMW makes cars?

I hate them, too.

:grin:

I will admit...I saw a new E90 in Coupe form last week and it's the first Mangle design that didn't make me go looking for an airsick bag. Otherwise...barf.

Compare: The clean, elegant, simple sports car lines of the Z3 vs the Z4 that looks like it belongs in an Anime cartoon.

The understated class of the E39 vs the LOOK AT MEEEEEE!!!! PLEASE LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E60.

IMO, the 7 has always been obnoxious, so he didn't really "break" anything there.

I liked the E36 quite a bit. The E46 was also pretty good looking. The E90...bring me trash can 'cause I gotta hork.

Archived