IGNORED

How things are going to work.....

Spikes_Wife

Spikes_Wife

NOTE: I'm sure I've forgotten something, so please forgive me. I'll update the thread as needed.

I wanted to make up a nice pretty Word document, but I don't seem to have the luxury of time these days. Figured I'd toss this info out now (as "unpretty" as it is) so that our western travelers can have it before they depart.

My cell phone number is (443) 980-0731. I'm playing "mama hen", so if you get lost or into trouble, feel free to give me a call before we send a search party out for you.

Campers:

I will be providing all of your names, addresses and phone numbers to the campground, along with your payments. The campground has requested that campers stop at the front office to check in. I don't believe that they will be assigning specific spots, but they do want to know who actually arrives and is staying there. I will try to arrange it so that you can check in with me instead, but I cannot guarantee this. We have reserved the waterfall area, however, the waterfall and beach are still open to other campers. There are showers and laundry facilities, as well as a pool, hot tubs, a fishing lake (supplies at the office) and tubing on the river -- in other words, no shortage of ammenities. Please obey all posted speed limits and directional signs (there are some one-way "roads" within the campground). We are going to try to put up signs so that you know where to go after checking in. (See campground map on the Unrally page)

Non-Campers:

All guests to the campground are required to have a parking pass on their vehicles. The campground has waived this requirement for us. The campground has requested that you stop at the front desk and wave before proceding so that they know you are with our group. You may take advantage of the amenities listed above. Please obey all posted speed limits and directional signs (there are some one-way "roads" within the campground). We are going to try to put up signs so that you know where to go after checking in. (See campground map on the Unrally page) We expect most gathering to take place either at the pavilion or down by the waterfall, so when you arrive each morning/evening; check those two areas.

Un-Checkin:

When you arrive, please come see me to let me know you've arrived safely, to get your t-shirt and koozie, and to make any still outstanding payments. The rules will be published on the back of the campground maps, but the basics are: All alcohol must be covered by your koozie or in a non-marked container. No loud noise after (I believe) 11pm. Obey all signs, etc.

Un-Breakfast

We will be "serving" breakfast in the pavilion two mornings (Tuesday and Wednesday). We will have an assortment of pastries, fruit and coffee. We think we've ordered enough, but it'll be first-come, first-served. I believe our plan is to get everything set out around 7am.

Un-Banquet:

The dinner will be Wednesday night at 6pm in the pavilion next to the front office. I will have some sort of check-in procedure so that I can ensure that everyone has paid (if you haven't yet, expect to be forking over some cash before you get your forks); I haven't worked out the details, but I'll have something worked out.

If you have any logistical questions, now is the time to ask them. grin.gif

Will you marry me? luv.gif

PhillyFlash

Chill out, dude, she's already married. And I hear he's a BIG sucker, too. grin.gif

Paul Mihalka

Why? Again? Or did you get a divorce? You ain't that stupid! Or you just want to ride from Ocean City to California on Rt.50 again smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Cyphergirl, if I was 40 years younger and you and I were single, I would want to marry you! (fat chance) wink.gif

Spikes_Wife
Chill out, dude, she's already married. And I hear he's a BIG sucker, too. grin.gif

dopeslap.gif

One more thing while I'm thinking about it:

If you are going riding with people you don't know, make up "Willy Sheets" to take with you.

"Willy Sheets" (affectionately named for Flavorman -- by the "Green Dot" guys -- after his accident) are sheets with everyone's names, addresses and phone numbers on them. If something happens to someone in your party, you do not want to be sitting on the side of the BRP, not knowing their name. Play it safe, people. thumbsup.gif

Spikes_Wife

Why? Again? Or did you get a divorce? You ain't that stupid! Or you just want to ride from Ocean City to California on Rt.50 again smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Cyphergirl, if I was 40 years younger and you and I were single, I would want to marry you! (fat chance) wink.gif

Awwww... you guys are going to make me blush. blush.gif

BTW, just checked the campground website (www.svkoa.net) and they now have MINI GOLF available (starting this year)!! clap.gif

BTW, just checked the campground website (www.svkoa.net) and they now have MINI GOLF available (starting this year)!! clap.gif

Oh my goodness. Patti's bike will now be available all week to any of you who would like to do a GS ride. She will never leave the campground now. tongue.gif

Spikes_Wife
Oh my goodness. Patti's bike will now be available all week to any of you who would like to do a GS ride. She will never leave the campground now. tongue.gif

Well, at least MY bike runs! tongue.gifdopeslap.gif

aTennesseebmw22

Let me get this straight...I need to bring a bathing suit,sunscreen, beach ball,raft,fishing pole and a putter. Got it! I think I can get most of that in my left case.

I can't wait to see everyone again. RIDE SAFE, David

russell_bynum

Well, at least MY bike runs!

Torpedos in the water...and...Direct Hit!!

That's gonna leave a mark.

thumbsup.gif

Archived