IGNORED

Big Brown Was Never In It

keithb

I just finished watching Belmont from New York where Big Brown was vying to be the first triple crown winner in 30 years. Just about the time I thought he was going to break loose he raised his head, pulled up, and was never a factor in the race. Da'Tara won it from wire to wire. Congratulations to him. It so hard to believe it has been 30 years since we saw Affirmed win the triple crown back in 1978. 1.5 miles is a helluva long way to ride at almost full speed. So we look forward to next year hoping to see a new Triple Crown winner.

Da'Tara won it from wire to wire. Congratulations to him.

Needs to be said again. All ABC talked about was Big Brown and trying to find out where he loss the race, istead of congratulating Da'Tara.

Reminded me of watching golf and one of the few times Tiger loses a big match - they interview him instead of the winner. :dopeslap:

I just hope all is okay with BB [hopefully just a bad month to stop taking steroids :eek:]

Da'Tara won it from wire to wire. Congratulations to him.

Needs to be said again. All ABC talked about was Big Brown and trying to find out where he loss the race, istead of congratulating Da'Tara.

Reminded me of watching golf and one of the few times Tiger loses a big match - they interview him instead of the winner. :dopeslap:

I just hope all is okay with BB [hopefully just a bad month to stop taking steroids :eek:]

+1

bakerzdosen

So, would this ad offend you then? Would you run it?

I think the moment has passed now, but if they'd run it the next day, it would have definitely garnered a lot of attention.

Archived