IGNORED

Emmett Idaho and beyond

WURTY

Loading up the Toy Hauler this am.

With just 1 year to go before retirement we are heading to Emmett to check it out as our new home town.

After searching Idaho for many years we are now focusing on southern idaho because of the REAL winters the north of the state gets.

Of course while we are up there Jr. and I will ride a few dozen dirt bikes trails just to make sure the 2000 bucks worth of diesel fuel is money well spent.

We'll be back in a month so all of you behave while I'm gone.

Pictures to follow in July.

Love Wurty

Firefight911

All sheep farms within 100 miles of your route are being notified as we speak. Amber Alerts where necessary for missing ones!!

Have fun, be safe, take pics!!

All sheep farms within 100 miles of your route are being notified as we speak.

They already have the "Beware of" posters up......

Have fun Wurty...(don't let em know you're from Kalifornia)..

Lone_RT_rider
Enjoy Brother. Find a nice grassy spot to enjoy those ceegars after a long day with the kidlins.

Yeppers... Enjoy I-DEE-HO! :)

Shawn

PhillyFlash

Have fun. Make sure that new homestead has a nice, big, plush guest house, and enough space to hold an unrally.

I see Emmett Idaho is only 580 miles from Torrey and roughly the halfway point from my house to Torrey, sounds like a good spot to me :grin:

That is exactly my plan. To actually see Torrey from another whole set of roads.. No more crossing that stinkin Mojave.

You bet Wurty's house in Emmett will be a launching point for those os us who live north.

Then we ride to Andy's house in Salt Lake and He and his lovely bride lead us to Mecca.

Andy doesn't know this yet but I am making plans.

Paul_Burkett

THat area looks like it sits right in the middle of FUN. You will do well to move the family there, so much to see and do. Have a great time.

Archived