IGNORED

:..Looking for someone heading to the "UN"..:

hANNAbONE

mY lOCAL riding chum cannot go to the "UN". Work pinned him down - so I am looking for someone to head to the "UN" from Des Moines area or enroute on Saturday July 5th (early early morning). Riding out from Des Moines or trailer to Laramie or somewhere out there in WY. is a possibility...dual trailer etc.

I plan on staying near Jackson Hole that Saturday night and camping...heading up to Missoula on Sunday and do Lolo Pass and stay at the terminal gravity Brewery in Enterprise, Oregon...then coming in to meet high school chums in the early afternoon on Monday at John Day, OR.

I've committed to meeting these friends (some of them not seen for over 20 years.!) on Monday afternoon, thus the bonsai run west and north from the 5th thru the 7th. The trip home is open...I'd like to be home on late Sunday the 13th or before.

Anyone wanna run with me?? Doc47 did say there would be a chance he'd meet us before the Lola Pass run, and stay in Enterprise with me/us too.

Hec, Doc..why not me me/us in Jackson Hole.?

Okay - ponder the chance of memories in the making.

I can feel the Ride Tales already..! WITH PICTURES..!

Let's get it on.!

Feel free to post here - or PM me - or email at hannabone@msn.com

Here' our plans. I think we'll be weaving in and around each other.

I believe we'll be on Lolo on Sunday also, coming from W. Yellowstone. However, looks like you'll be several hours ahead of us and pushing on farther.

Jan

Jean and I plan to join "Twisties" in SLC, stop in Jacksonhole 4th, Jellystone for pictures (gotta get a bear), etc.

Patallaire

My buddy is looking for a return trip partner to bunk with, we are going to make a stop in Steamboat on the way, if you are interested and are not pushed during your summer of lesiure!

Archived