IGNORED

Gang Signs

TEWKS

This may be silly but, here go's. When I pass another BMW rider on the road, I often wonder if they are board members. I know ADV rider has their one fingered salute & i'm pretty sure that will not fit here. nono.gif

I'm talking about a simple wave, thumbs up or index finger point queenie2.gif just something that will let the other person know that you're a BMWST board member. webers.gif

What do you think, dumb idea?

Pat

Paul Mihalka

Most of us have saddlebags on our bikes. A BMWRT.COM (old) or BMWST.COM sticker on the bag may be the best sign.

I think it's a great idea... it needs to be inimitable....

... any suggestions...

... I'm thinking something that invokes the image Calvin, Richard, and the Torrey Camel, Fletcher.

I don't guess this will work:

304601957_Z8Lcm-L-0.jpg

Well, it sort of has two humps...

:/

Jan

Most of us have saddlebags on our bikes. A BMWRT.COM (old) or BMWST.COM sticker on the bag may be the best sign.

I haven't been able to get one. Are they available again?

Everyone could always wear a cardigan sweater over their 'stich.

Would fit right in to Mr. Roger's neighborhood! :)

And where would AZ AL find a cardigan sweater to match his stich??? The Good Well LOL

And where would AZ AL find a cardigan sweater to match his stich???

Goodwill mebbe?

I'm talking about a simple wave, thumbs up or index finger point queenie2.gif just something that will let the other person know that you're a BMWST board member. webers.gif

What do you think, dumb idea?

Pat

Good idea......Standing by for instructions.........

How about everybody wears those rabbit ears from Aerostitch on our helmets?......

Phil......Redbrick

You guys a brilliant! What do I wave in the rain when i'M WEARING MY MITTEN COVERS to protect my very expensive BMW leather gloves.

I would think that a dignified nod in the direction of one's attention would be sufficient! :dopeslap:

I haven't been able to get one. Are they available again?

Stickers here: http://www.bmwrt.com/merchandise.html

NOTE: Please PM, Email or call for availability before ordering.

So far whenever I've checked it's been none available. Maybe some are now?

Jan

ShovelStrokeEd

Flash the wrong sign in the wrong neighborhood and you might find your GPS crammed up your butt.

DavidEBSmith

There was a sign that Gleno used that's commemorated on some of the memorial stickers (like the one on my bike) that I can't show you or even refer to or say the name of without getting banned.

I kinda like the idea of a sign that's so secret even the members can't know about it.

How about handing the approaching rider a hundred dollar bill. Better to give it someone we know then a BMW dealer.

wHAT about a simple salute - right hand/arm up to the top of the visor and "salute"...no body does that one.!

Okay - find me at the "UN" with the newest gang sign

BeniciaRT_GT

Good timing:

I tried some out on "the BIG SCREEN" at Torrey. (the thing is like a Drive In Movie screen)

300253707_yGGjP-L.jpg

And then we all gave it a shot to see which one looked best.

300253812_4ura6-L.jpg

The results, unfortunately, were inconclusive.

Archived