IGNORED

It's Boston v LA in the NBA!!!

beemerman2k

beemerman2k

The Boston Celtics have had embarrassingly dismal seasons over the past 20 years or so. But now, it's "show time", baby!!! Boston v Los Angeles in the NBA Championship games!!!!! It doesn't get any better than this!

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you! Don't know about the East, but in so far as the West goes, unfortunately, it seems clear the league decided they wanted the big market, and the rekindling of the old rivalry, over a month ago. What better than the chance to revisit those halcyon days, to reinvoke names like Kareem, Magic, Larry Bird. To our younger fans those are just names, now the league will get to make them real again. And with a growing global market, they simply couldn't resist.

It will be a grand show. I'm willing to bet they get more than a record audience.

I decided years ago that BB was no different than wrestling once it gets to be playoff time. Can't imagine why I still watch, but I do. Enjoy the show. I'm just a crusty old curmudgeon tonight.

Jan

beemerman2k

This very thought did cross my mind, but the Celtics picked up Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen in the off season, so that tells me they planned to be a powerhouse in the league this year.

Now, either Detroit or Boston would have made for a great Championship series. Both teams have a long, rich, history battling the Lakers for the rings.

Strange, I am from Detroit, but in this playoff, I wanted the Celtics to face the Lakers. I guess I've been in Boston to long!

This very thought did cross my mind, but the Celtics picked up Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen in the off season, so that tells me they planned to be a powerhouse in the league this year.

Now, either Detroit or Boston would have made for a great Championship series. Both teams have a long, rich, history battling the Lakers for the rings.

Strange, I am from Detroit, but in this playoff, I wanted the Celtics to face the Lakers. I guess I've been in Boston to long!

I guess I've been in Boston to long!

Trader.....(from a Detroit born Spurs Fan)

:grin:

I hate zebras......

:mad:

Too bad it's not basketball like it was in the eighties.

Now it's just thug-ball. :(

The MTV/My-Space/Hip-Hop crowd have stolen one of the great sports from us.

I used to love watching the play-offs, & the finals.

Now, I'd rather watch golf.

I hate golf, but at least they're upstanding gentlemen.

Archived