IGNORED

RIP Harvey Korman.........

Huzband

Awe man......the name didn't ring a bell until you mentioned Hedly

At least he made his mark with a cinimatic masterpiece.

Matts_12GS

RIP sir, your work was greatly appreciated.

Now go do that voodoo that you do sooooo WELL!

lw2145g.jpg

One of my favorite funny men died yesterday. He was 81.

Same here, and here's one of my memories - Tim Conway and Harvey Korman (Dentist Sketch):

One of my favorite funny men died yesterday. He was 81.

Long live Hedly Lamaar.

Amen!

Probably the only comedian who could make not being able to keep a straight face an advantage....

"Lilly, Lilly, Lilly, Legs, Lilly"

"Ohh Pissboy!"

"...Knight jumps queen, bishop jumps queen, oh hell, GANG BANG!"

Great lines delivered by one of the funniest SOB's I ever seen. Make your belly hurt and didn't even have to use a cus word.

These are two of the best Carol Burnett skits he ever did. Although this is about Harvey Korman, Vicki Lawrence is priceless as Prissy. Part 1.

They're each 9 minutes long, but well worth watching. Comedy just ain't what it used to be. frown.gif

Part 2. "I saw it in the window, & just couldn't resist." lol8.gif

These are two of the best Carol Burnett skits he ever did. Although this is about Harvey Korman, Vicki Lawrence is priceless as Prissy. Part 1.

They're each 9 minutes long, but well worth watching. Comedy just ain't what it used to be. frown.gif

Part 2. "I saw it in the window, & just couldn't resist." lol8.gif

I have never laughed so hard as at some of the stuff he and Carrol Burnett did, truly one of the masters is gone. To spend your life making people laugh must be a wonderful way to live.

Thanks for the belly laughs Harvey. Those episodes you did with Carol Burnett were my favorite. One in particular....the one spoofing Rhett Butler and drapery wearing Scarlett O'Hara. I laughed so hard it hurt.

Archived