IGNORED

This is our next President???????

Crazy_Canuck

Les is more

His first executive order should be to rescind the photoshop privileges of CERTAIN people! :grin:

Crazy_Canuck

His first executive order should be to rescind the photoshop privileges of CERTAIN people! :grin:

Sorry Les today is officially the last day of school and I have nothing better to do. :) Summer school starts Monday so then it is back to the grind. :(

Joe Frickin' Friday
Could this be our next President???

2534019102_2fa981486f_o.jpg

He looks some what familiar?

Looks like a cross between R. Lee Ermey:

303492367_wyCGR-M.jpg

and Jim Nabors:

220px-Jim_Nabors.jpg

Crazy_Canuck

Looks like a cross between R. Lee Ermey:

303492367_wyCGR-M.jpg

and Jim Nabors:

220px-Jim_Nabors.jpg

Oh snap he does! LOL

Good one Mitch

BeniciaRT_GT

Kind of reminds me of this guy!!!!

267343843_jr8Tr-L.jpg

You got way too much time on your hands Rob!!!!

You really do want to get on lots of lists don't you!!!

Crazy_Canuck
Kind of reminds me of this guy!!!!

267343843_jr8Tr-L.jpg

You got way too much time on your hands Rob!!!!

You really do want to get on lots of lists don't you!!!

Yeah your right Rich, although laughter is good for the soul...at least I am laughing.

Life is to Short!!!

I don't know about the pres part, but we could sure come up with a great cabinet from this board.

Richard...Secretary of Labor

Tom..... Secretary of State

Seanc...Defense

Les...Secretary of Health and Human Services(Doc47 at large adviser)

Barry....NSA

KenH....Ambassador to the UN....or Canada.

Steve1150plus50...Secretary of Education.

Killer.......Special adviser to the pres.

David.....Trade Negotiator.....and Commerce Secretary

Russell...Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

Haverkamp....Attorney general

Y'all fill in the rest.......

Ken H.

Make room in Canada!

How can the Sec of State move to Canada........

What would the people say??????

FlyingFinn
I could tele comute I guess.

I'm touched by your commitment and dedication to serve this country.

BeniciaRT_GT
Hmmmmmm, looks like vp is still open :)

EDDD has already applied for that position:

300291037_zNPFX-L.jpg

300291177_cFaTT-L.jpg

I don't think it has been decided yet though!

bakerzdosen

I'm hurt. I don't even get some sort of "Sec of Transportation" token title. I mean, come on, with my credentials, I've gotta get special consideration for my injury preventing me from hitchhiking...

See if I work on your campaign for free...

Francois_Dumas

Yeah, I'd vote for you.... and I see you don't have anyone for Foreign Affairs yet...... :lurk:

Oh darn, hang on, I can't vote..... and I'm not very good at 'affaires' either... but hey, I AM foreign :D

BeniciaRT_GT
I'm hurt. I don't even get some sort of "Sec of Transportation" token title. I mean, come on, with my credentials, I've gotta get special consideration for my injury preventing me from hitchhiking...

See if I work on your campaign for free...

Perhaps head of OSHA????

Could this be our next President???

He looks some what familiar?

2534019102_2fa981486f_o.jpg

That can't be Whip. Where's his hat and his six-shooter? Gawd Awmighty, he looks like a danged politician. What've they done to you, boy? Is there no respect left in this world?

Matts_VStrom could be your press secretary. He'd be great at it, too, cuz he's as full of s*** as anybody. :grin:

Matts_VStrom could be your press secretary. He'd be great at it, too, cuz he's as full of s*** as anybody. :grin:

I do my own talkin......and I'm more full of s$%#t tham anyone.

Paul Mihalka

I apply for the position of head of Social Security and Medicare. I have many years of experience with it! :D

are my eyes deceiving me??? that sure looks like whip... trying to act like a leader... yeah i'm there leader which way did they go???

or did i miss the joke??? but sure don't look right in them thar suit and duds..

bakerzdosen

If only we knew where Whip stood on the issues... Of course, none of us know THAT because we can't talk about the p-word on the board. :)

(and no, I don't mean "p-u-t-z," though I have to admit I just threw this part in there to see if the filter survived the upgrade. And of course, it did) :wave:

Since I'll probably have to work until I die anyway, I'll PM you my application for Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. Just beware that I don't have any pull with any Senators. 'Spose I should wait until after the confirmation hearings before I announce the relocation of the Court to northern Colorado? :smirk:

Since I'll probably have to work until I die anyway, I'll PM you my application for Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. Just beware that I don't have any pull with any Senators. 'Spose I should wait until after the confirmation hearings before I announce the relocation of the Court to northern Colorado? :smirk:

Don't worry, the entire capitol would have to be moved to Colorado before I take office.

...and you would have to be White House council.

I wanna fly the plane..... Please, please, pleeeease :)

Hummm.....I'd volunteer to be the SAC on your protective detail OR I'd settle for being the DDO at CIA.

I'll send my resume!

Hmmmmmm, looks like vp is still open :)

How bout .....Chief of Staff????

You and I have the same work schedule....go in late leave early.

:/

Matts_12GS

I do my own talkin......and I'm more full of s$%#t tham anyone.

And that's why there's such good grazing land out there... More cattle than hat!

ghaverkamp

Temporarily lifting my moratorium on posting...

Haverkamp....Attorney general

Those could be some interesting cabinet meetings.

- Prez. Whip: Dammit! We need to do [something]!

- Crowd: *grumble* Yeah! *grumble*

- AGH: Have you people even heard of the Constitution? (or... "Where have you been? Does Escobedo ring a bell? Miranda? I mean, you must have heard of the Fourth Amendment. What I'm saying is, that man had rights!")

- Crowd: *guffaws*

Maybe your White House Counsel can keep everyone in line.

And I sure as heck better pass this bar exam thingy in July. It could be a blight on your administration to nominate an AG who can't pass the bar exam. (Even if California's current attorney general failed the first time, that's no excuse.)

I'll now return to lurking.

Matts_12GS

It could be a blight on your administration to nominate an AG who can't pass the bar exam.

Amongst the other blights, that one would be minimal.

Whip, I'll let you speak on your own, but if you need a "media distractor" to let you get back to "doing the work of the people", I'll be your guy!

i herby submit my application as "head lawnmower guy" at the white house. all i want to do is sit on a Z-mower all day. in the winter i'd be happy to plow snow, but not doing any xmas decorating. And mr preswhip...not picking up dog crap...just mow over like i do at the ranch. good for the grass.

Yeah, I'd vote for you.... and I see you don't have anyone for Foreign Affairs yet...... :lurk:

Oh darn, hang on, I can't vote..... and I'm not very good at 'affaires' either... but hey, I AM foreign :D

Hey - you can vote. Didn't you hear in America every vote counts. Oops scratch that you are a white male; only illegals from the south get to vote.

Hey - you can vote. Didn't you hear in America every vote counts. Oops scratch that you are a white male; only illegals from the south get to vote.

I nominate Dianne for Sec of The Painful Truth.

BeniciaRT_GT
...not picking up dog crap...just mow over like i do at the ranch. good for the grass.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Brian as head sh#$# disturber? I don't even think your in the running my friend... see BS below...

...not picking up dog crap...just mow over like i do at the ranch. good for the grass.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Brian as head sh#$# disturber? I don't even think your in the running my friend... see BS below...

nicest thing anyone has said to me today. thanks!! however, it would be sweet to get paid for being full of, thrower and mower of sh**^. later. :/

Yeah, I'd vote for you.... and I see you don't have anyone for Foreign Affairs yet......

Francois, we've streamlined the process. Foreign Affairs is now handled by either the Dep't of Commerce or Defense. We leave the choice of which up to the foreign power requesting affairs with us.

:grin:

PhillyFlash

Now that Richard has his new hairdo, he looks ready to assume the, eh, "position" of White House intern.

(Sorry, Whip.)

Archived