IGNORED

LA riders in the news

BadAdam

I running outside right now to start hacking my bike up into the hottest telelever stunt bike in LA!

That damn plastic tank is going to be hard to beat a dent into so I can spin my a$$ around on it though...

Hey man, I stopped going to bike nights when I got a ticket on my home one night from Hollywood! Luckily they caught me when I was going slow and it was only for 105 in a 65 (on the bike in the picture over there on the left).

One of the more amazing events on a motorcycle is being in a group of 100+ bikes taking over every lane on a freeway.

PhillyFlash
One of the more amazing events on a motorcycle is being in a group of 100+ bikes taking over every lane on a freeway.

Almost as good as taking over every thread on the main Other Topics page.

JerryMather

" He displayed his Suzuki Hayabusa, a 1340cc superbike that he had hopped up with a turbocharger, giving it, he says, 380 horsepower. "I go to the drag strip with it," he says. "It can do 178 mph in the quarter mile."

He's right about that. I know because, I personally put that turbo on his bike and saw it dynoed.:grin:

They were rolling again last night and one of them was really screaming. I thought his engine was going to drop.

Leikam, where do said events transpire? I'm so out of the scene it's like I live in podunck.

CoarsegoldKid

I got a bad feeling when I saw the first TV ad for "Superbikes". Just what we need, knuckleheads on bikes on TV. Stunts belong on a closed course in my opinion, just like road racing and drag racing. The youthful riders doing the stunts will never change until they grow out of it. If they live through it they stand to become good road riders. I'd like to borrow about 30 HP from that Suzuki. :grin:

Archived