IGNORED

Well, He's Not Kissing Babies . . .

Les is more

Les is more

. . . but he is dancing in public.

Some of you know that Jamie is getting into the politics of the Fire Service here in San Diego County. The endeavor is taking him to the heights and the depths of public involvement.

Disco lives!

Very...um...interesting...yes...interesting...that's the word!

Jaime busts a move, the viewers bust a gut.

Sorry to pick on you, Jaime. I just can't help myself. Of course, most of us would never know a thing about your appearance if it wasn't for a certain someone.

Seriously, I do admire your willingness to go above and beyond to help others!

There's nothing inherently wrong with disco. :eek:

Some of the most wasted hours of my wasted youth were spent in discotheques! :clap:

Now that you know my biases, I just have to say, way to go Disco Jamie! Les, you'll need to get Jamie some rhinestone leathers now that he's famous! Perhaps a nice white like Johnny Travolta wore in saturday_night_fever_30th_anniversary_collector_s_edition_dvd__large_.jpg

Saturday Nite Fever.

At least their chili wasn't named "Outhouse Chili." Yikes, what a name for a food product. Evokes some rather disgusting mental images.

Les is more
What's the story with the shirt???????????????????

I finally found somethin to say....

Whip

Jamie is secretary of the recently formed San Diego County Council of Firefighters. It's a group of all of the FF locals brought together in an effort to create some kind of County-wide fire authority which our county lacks. Anyhow, the big bald guy in the video is the President of the Council. He's retired Carlsbad Fire and really wanted Jamie to come help him out on this MDA Cook-off promo. He was afraid no one else would show and he'd be left on the spot. So, I get a call Sunday morning saying that Jamie needs a Disco shirt--Sunday morning of Memorial Day Weekend! Jamie was on a 24 hour shift and he needed the danged thing for 8 this morning. All the thrift stores are closed. What to do? I google "disco shirts San Diego" and up pops this store named "Flashback" open Sunday!! I go over there in hopes of finding a suitable shirt of some kind. They had two full racks of some of the ugliest polyester shirts I've seen since 1974. I picked up the shirt along with a big "male symbol" medallion to nest in the mandatory show of chest hair, et voila! The Disco King was born!

Had I wanted to spend the bucks, I could have picked up a pair of Angel flight bell bottoms and som platform shoes too. Then there were the wigs that would have made him look like Mike Brady--

MikeBrady1.jpg

.....tell me your savin the wig for Fall Torrey.

:grin:

Actually, I was kinda thinking that he really didn't need the wig. :grin:

An he is now a TV star!!!!!!!!!!

And a star in his own mind is a very dangerous thing...

saturday_night_fever_30th_anniversary_collector_s_edition_dvd__large_.jpg

Now I'm going to have, "Ah, ah, ah, ah - stayin' alive, stayin' alive..." playing in my head all day.

Gee, thanks for that.

Way to go Jamie, everybody get his or her 15 min of fame. Not

sure I'd want mine in a shirt like that but it was for a good

cause.

roadscholar

Cool Jamie, You are the man. Disco chili vs. Outhouse chili, no contest.

Oh, Ted Nugent called, he wants his shirt back.

Here i'm thinking, it takes big ones to run into a burning building! Now this, Man, you're a tough act to follow! :grin:

Pat

I just hope he didn't get a call while he was wearing that thing. eek.gif

Leslie can't get him to take it off. I hear he's been prancing around house in it since he came back from the TV station.

Leslie can't get him to take it off. I hear he's been prancing around house in it since he came back from the TV station.

Ewe! The only thing worse than a polyester disco shirt is a sweaty polyester disco shirt!

Its a good thing you aren't done with your remodel--perhaps you can still install a lighted dance floor somewhere in the house. :grin:

Firefight911

Could it . . . . . . could it really be . . . . . . . .

Reincarnate, it's Austin. Yeah Baby!!!

austin-powers.jpg

Ooooh, this one could come back at a later date. Bwwwwaaahhhhhhhhhhaaahhhhhaaahhhhaaahhhhaaahhhhhaaaaaaaa!!!

Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil.jpg

OOh - a new avatar...

jamiedance.gif

(Love ya, dude!) ImaPoser.gif

Good job, Great cause

Jamie's Disco Inferno chili

"...aT tHE copa - copa cabanna..."

...and let the boogey nights begin!

I'm having a little trouble with the "Boggie Nights" reference. eek.gif

Is there are story in there? lurker.gif

not that i know of!

Umm.... Brian, there was this movie...and...umm....

I'll PM you the rest!

see pm reply you perv!....saw the movie and s/n/h used "night" in my post. only meant to party down with that fugly shirt. :)

Archived