IGNORED

In honor of Memorial Day

GelStra

To honor the sacrifices of all those who gave their lives for our freedom, I decided to sacrifice a cow who gave its life for my dinner and the freedom to eat it!

It's Q time, babay!

Since Texans figure prominently in our history (Sorry, Russell's an ex-Tex!), what better way to go than brisket!

13+ pounds of dead cow in the Train!

Brisket1.jpg

Multiple smoke-filled hours later, voila!

Brisketready.jpg

Doncha wish yur dinner wuz hot like me??!! Doncha?

BrisketLetseat.jpg

Seriously, thanks to all those who served in the military, including my dad & stepdad. I salute you

To honor the sacrifices of all those who gave their lives for our freedom. . .

Seriously, thanks to all those who served in the military, including my dad & stepdad. I salute you

Indeed, to all of you who have served our country, who have stood ready so that we might not have to fight, who have fought valiantly when called upon, and most of all those who paid the ultimate price for the freedoms we enjoy, there are not enough words express my appreciation, nor can one day each year come close to doing you justice.

To all of you, I make the same pledge I make each morning. To live my life in appreciation and in honor of your efforts and sacrifice, and to never allow what you've contributed to be lost, taken for granted, or squandered.

So may it always be.

Archived