IGNORED

Will there be an UnRally Unschedule?

Effjay

Some are arriving John Day on the 7th, others on the 8th and then departing on different days. We've read and seen suggested routes and beautiful area pics and probably looked at maps too. So, will there be UnOrganized day rides or will this be an UnPlanned do-your-own-thing event?

Jeff

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Good question Jeff (and thanks for registering). The schedule is really loose, really Un. Part of the joy of the Un is no plans, no vendors, no stress. Rides are purely self-led or small groups. On purpose there are not any organized rides although people are usually encouraging folks to join them on rides. We will suggest loop rides with approximate miles as well as rides outside of the direct rally area, for folks coming to or leaving John Day. Routes will be available before the Un. GPS coordinates are not guaranteed, but we'll try to get them for the off-pavement routes.

Most of the rally volunteers are arriving on the 7th.

Morning of the 8th will be check-in at the fairgrounds, where you will get your rally packet, tee-shirt, meal tickets, stickers, maps and so forth.

The one catered dinner will be the evening of the 9th.

The one catered breakfast will be the morning of Friday the 11th (schedule change if anybody has been paying attention).

Depending on where home is, folks will depart on Friday or Saturday.

The rest of the time is for riding and socializing.

Morning of the 8th will be check-in at the fairgrounds, where you will get your rally packet, tee-shirt, meal tickets, stickers, maps and so forth.

Can I safely assume that, if I'm not arriving until later in the day on the 8th (from Missoula), I will still have an opportunity to "check in" at some other time?

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Can I safely assume that, if I'm not arriving until later in the day on the 8th (from Missoula), I will still have an opportunity to "check in" at some other time?

Of course. We'll be there all day and you can still get everything the next day too, so long as you've pre-registered. Registering late or onsite and you may get your tee-shirt mailed to you. You've already registered Mark, so we'll have your stuff whenever you happen to arrive.

Of course. We'll be there all day and you can still get everything the next day too, so long as you've pre-registered. Registering late or onsite and you may get your tee-shirt mailed to you. You've already registered Mark, so we'll have your stuff whenever you happen to arrive.

Great, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
We will suggest loop rides with approximate miles as well as rides outside of the direct rally area, for folks coming to or leaving John Day. Routes will be available before the Un. GPS coordinates are not guaranteed, but we'll try to get them for the off-pavement routes.

Steve,

Any thoughts on when the routes might become available?

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

We're trying to get done by June 27 and I'll post things on the 28th most likely over at Unrally.com. I'm going to start a separate thread on what you want to see for GPS info.

Archived