IGNORED

A charitable effort I think we should support!!

beemerboy

I received the following plea for money and found myself in tears by the time I finished reading it. I urge you to put aside your own petty, consumer driven needs and find it within yourself to send this chap some money.

Think of all the good karma that will come your way!!!

How are you doing today? I am sorry i didn't inform you about my traveling to Africa for a program called "Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education, the program is taking place in three major countries in Africa

which is Ghana , South Africa and Nigeria .

It as been a very sad and bad moment for me, the present condition that i found myself is very hard for me to explain. I am really stranded in Nigeria because I forgot my little bag in the Taxi where my money, passport, documents and other valuable things were kept on my way to the Hotel am staying, I am facing a hard time here because i have no money on me. I am now owning a hotel bill of $ 1500 and they wanted me to pay the bill soon else they will have to seize my bag and hand me over to the Hotel Management, I need this help from you urgently to help me back home, I need you to help me with the hotel bill and i will also need $1000 to feed and help myself back home so please can you help me with a sum of $2500 to sort out my problems here?

I need this help so much and on time because i am in a terrible and tight situation here, I don't even have money to feed myself for a day which means i had been starving so please understand how urgent i need your help. I am sending you this e-mail from the city Library and I only have 30 min, I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me for now and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home so please let me know on time. Here is the details you need to transfer the money. Please do transfer the money through Western Union to the Hotel Manager on this details:

Name: Coleman Ibikunle.

Address: The Mariot Hotels

1721 Airport Road , Ikeja

Lagos. Nigeria

Also get back to me with the western union details such as :

Amount sent,

Full senders details {name and address}

MTCN,

Text Question : to who

Answer : brown

thanks

Hope to read from you soon.

walter brown

Motorrad4fun

OK I'll bite.

However I can not put aside my consumer driven needs at this time as I have to spend money on drycleaning after spilling my coffee all over me after reading you post above.

Please keep me in mind the next time you find such a woth wild cause.

My heart goes out to "Coleman"...

I'm so emotional now I am sending him all my spare cash, my Visa acct number, and my social security number as proof of my good will.

MB>

OK I'll bite.

However I can not put aside my consumer driven needs at this time as I have to spend money on drycleaning after spilling my coffee all over me after reading you post above.

Please keep me in mind the next time you find such a woth wild cause.

:D:D:D:dopeslap:

Are you related to "Walter Brown"? Looks like you went to the same school at the very least! :clap: :clap:

I too am in tears... I needed a good laugh.

Whatever happened to all those African charities that could feed and dress one for a dollar a day....

Staying at the Mariot no less....

Funny that Marriot does not list a hotel in Nigeria!

Such good fortune that your email address came up!

Jerry_75_Guy

With all of the IT savy folks here, I don't suppose it's possible/legal to find a way to send this parasite a return email with a virus bomb in it that will permanently lock up his computer or format his hard drive?

I know, I know, but a guy can dream can't he?

With all of the IT savy folks here, I don't suppose it's possible/legal to find a way to send this parasite a return email with a virus bomb in it that will permanently lock up his computer or format his hard drive?

I know, I know, but a guy can dream can't he?

Don't do that!!!

Think of all the kids at the library that need to use that computer too!

It's possible. Problem is, he's probably in an Internet cafe, using their machine, rather than his own.

I find it more fun to subscribe his email address to as many lists as I have the patience for, thus filling his inbox with as much spam as possible.

What were you doing when looking that up, trying to determine whether this might be a scam? :grin:

...I forgot my little bag in the Taxi...... they wanted me to pay the bill soon else they will have to seize my bag...

Hmmm. Something here doesn't quite make sense, but I can't put my finger on it. dopeslap.gif

ShovelStrokeEd
...I forgot my little bag in the Taxi...... they wanted me to pay the bill soon else they will have to seize my bag...

Hmmm. Something here doesn't quite make sense, but I can't put my finger on it. dopeslap.gif

It really does make sense. Having your bag seized will definately get your attention. Something about hearts and minds as I recall. :eek:

It really does make sense. Having your bag seized will definately get your attention. Something about hearts and minds as I recall. :eek:

LMAO!

Matts_12GS

LMAO!

+1

What were you doing when looking that up, trying to determine whether this might be a scam? :grin:

Nope, just wanted to see if there actually was a Marriot in country to see if the scams were getting any smarter. Alas, it's obvious Coleman really needed the money much earlier so as to enable obtaining an education....

I was assuming a little bag and another (implied not little) bag, but your answer is priceless. Too bad Coleman can't cash it in...

(...and I don't think I'd want to put my finger on it.... :eek:)

Archived