IGNORED

Whats your favorite vacation pic. ?

Ralph

Paul_Burkett

It is too hard to pick the "favorite Pics", but last year I got to ride with a couple of friends and that was very memorable. On our way to Cortez, CO.

182688677_g42P3-L.jpg

It is too hard to pick the "favorite Pics", but last year I got to ride with a couple of friends and that was very memorable. On our way to Cortez, CO.

182688677_g42P3-L.jpg

Paul's pic didn't load for me. Hopefully this fixes it:

182688677_g42P3-L.jpg

Nice Shot!

Husker Red

Rocky Mountain National Park. The jacket hides it well, but Lisa was about 8 months pregnant at the time. Not a great photo, but a nice snapshot from our life. Good memories.

DSC_0161.JPG

This was a ride in McKean Co. PA, my Husky went through a rotted out bridge. As far as off road riding around here its the best but getting very limited.

3705.jpg.8f9d1280358cba0e13ff81a34003bb7a.jpg

Uh, about 5 minutes prior to this:

DSC00007.JPG

Trust me, it would have been a really good picture had I slowed down and taken the time to snap it.

Uh, about 5 minutes prior to this:

DSC00007.JPG

Trust me, it would have been a really good picture had I slowed down and taken the time to snap it.

LOL...you "took" it well! :)

Paul Mihalka

My favorite personal pic, on vacation in Amsterdam:

IMG_0374.jpg

My favorite oldie pic, carretera de Los Andes, Pico del Aguila, Venezuela:

Los_Andes1.jpg

My favorite current pic, Glacier National Park:

IMG_0224.jpg

I have shown these pictures before.

Joe Frickin' Friday

Tough choice. I've had many good vacations, and many good photos. Not all of the good photos were from good vacations.

One of the most memorable ones:

300032009_tEHuL-M-0.jpg

This was taken on Mount Kilimanjaro in 1987. That's me on the left (at the tender age of 17), my older brother on the right. The climb began at the park entrance at about 6000 feet elevation; the first day took us to a camp at about 9000 feet, a fairly easy climb through lush jungle. The second day we broke out of the jungle onto foggy alpine moors, and before reaching the next camp at about 12,000 feet, we had climbed above the clouds. We stayed at this camp for two nights, just resting and acclimating to the altitude, and that's when this shot was taken. with the clouds closed in far below us, the feeling was a bit like one has on an airplane, of being in a totally separate place from the rest of the world, in a kind of Elysium - except that feeling was all the more powerful because we really were in an exotic place, high on a volcano in east Africa.

Archived