IGNORED

Trust your buds?

TEWKS

chrisolson

What a 'tard!

Like Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid!

I don't equate this with " ... hold ma beer man, watch this !" Its set in that context, but it seems to me that it was planned quite well ....

The obvious quick check that all's OK between Travis and the others early on into the stunt, the amount of time for free fall was short but effective, the two support "catchers" well executed movements, Travis's planned body position and hook up, plenty of altitude, the video person being in perfect position and the overall great timing .... looked like a well thought out and nicely executed stunt to me.

What a 'tard!

I don't equate this with " ... hold ma beer man, watch this !" Its set in that context, but it seems to me that it was planned quite well ....

The obvious quick check that all's OK between Travis and the others early on into the stunt, the amount of time for free fall was short but effective, the two support "catchers" well executed movements, Travis's planned body position and hook up, plenty of altitude, the video person being in perfect position and the overall great timing .... looked like a well thought out and nicely executed stunt to me.

Yeah, that was kind of my take. There is certainly such thing as "don't try this at home" stupid, but he's always struck me as some one who likes to live big and to the fullest.

What a 'tard!

Chris - you say tomato, I say 'mater !!! :grin:

What a 'tard!

Yeah, that was kind of my take. There is certainly such thing as "don't try this at home" stupid, but he's always struck me as some one who likes to live big and to the fullest.

+3 on well executed stunt - still requires a huge set of balls for what he did

There's the sort of guts where somebody tries a stupid trick and winds up unharmed just by sheer luck. And then there's the sort of guts where you plan a stunt that could go very badly but put the effort into making it much safer than it seems.

I see Travis' stunt in that second category. Nothing like

Archived