IGNORED

Odd Enough I Just Had to Post It

Aluminum_Butt

Mister Tee

Morons. If they just introduced a solar powered blouse, or better yet one of those rice farmer hats with solar cells on it they wouldn't have to worry about that.

Morons. If they just introduced a solar powered blouse, or better yet one of those rice farmer hats with solar cells on it they wouldn't have to worry about that.

Yeah-but... did you click the photo and read this little detail? "The bra is also equipped with pads designed to hold beverages."

Nice.

Rice farmer hats are all well and good, but in my experience, chicks don't appreciate it when you put your beer on their heads.

Matts_12GS
I wonder how quickly a solar cell could recharge a cattle prod?

Stop talking about cattle prods and beers on heads... You're bringing back some fond memories! :wave:

I wonder how quickly a solar cell could recharge a cattle prod?

Stop talking about cattle prods and beers on heads... You're bringing back some fond memories! :wave:

Yeah, what was his name???? :wave:

Sorry buddy, I just couldn't stop myself...the door was wide open :D

I was thinking about its ability to recharge some other, uh, devices. Cattle prods, huh? I want to party with you...

Of course, you just know some women will wear them who'll be all, "Excuse me... my eyes are up here!" And you'll say, "Sorry. I was just checking out your solar panels. What are those... C cups, erm, I mean, batteries? Nice."

Wow. Talk about an answer out looking for a question ...

Or a punchline out looking for setups ...

Or a bustline looking for pushups (and by "pushup" I mean the powered USB kind).

Matts_12GS
Yeah, what was his name???? :wave:

Sorry buddy, I just couldn't stop myself...the door was wide open :D

Hey Pete, you remember blowing bubbles when you were a kid?

He's out of jail now and back in town! :wave:

how are you my brother?

two words:

burning

man.

One thing I'll never understand is how that event happens in Nevada instead of California.....

Mister Tee

Yeah-but... did you click the photo and read this little detail? "The bra is also equipped with pads designed to hold beverages."

Nice.

Rice farmer hats are all well and good, but in my experience, chicks don't appreciate it when you put your beer on their heads.

Sure, but don't all bras hold beverages?

Sure, but don't all bras hold beverages?

ROFL!

You are correct, sir. But alas, I am lactose intolerant.

Archived