IGNORED

I'm ready to stimulate!

eddd

When checking my account on-line something was amiss. The balance wasn't correct. It turns out that my "Economc Stimulus" check had been automatically deposited yesterday.

Wow, I guess I can go fill my truck with diesel now, that'll about take care of it.

BTW, who should I thank? Myself or the foreigners who we borrowed the money from?

Sorry for the mini-rant.

When checking my account on-line something was amiss. The balance wasn't correct. It turns out that my "Economc Stimulus" check had been automatically deposited yesterday.

Wow, I guess I can go fill my truck with diesel now, that'll about take care of it.

BTW, who should I thank? Myself or the foreigners who we borrowed the money from?

Sorry for the mini-rant.

Ed,

I say spend it fast while merchants will still accept it.. :/

Well, I'm not getting one, so somebody's gettin' my 600 bucks...

Dammit!

You people have it all wrong! Shame on you! You have to get the money and spend it on crap made in China. Come on be a big spender and head out to Wallyworld and don't forget your smiley face sticker on the way out the door.

You people have it all wrong! Shame on you! You have to get the money and spend it on crap made in China. Come on be a big spender and head out to Wallyworld and don't forget your smiley face sticker on the way out the door.

Unfortunately, part of the mess we are in is because how much crap we bought from China because it was cheap. There is no such thing as a free lunch. Those $45 DVD players has made China a self sustaining engine and its coming back to bite us in the *ss. That money we sent there is now coming back to the States in the form of investment and Real Estate purchase. My opinion is that the only thing keeping the stock market up is the discount at which foreigners are able to acquire our property. I was joking about the Terrorist!!! response. The frugal and most patriotic action would be to save that money and put it back into the banking system. Spending the $600 at Walmart very quickly and efficiently eliminates the multiplier effect that is needed from spending.

Archived