IGNORED

Happy Birthday 'Bullet'

Francois_Dumas

It's her 50th!

She got new tires for Torrey, Michelin PR 2's, a spare battery for her camera, and we went HERE for dinner Saturday night. This morning she got a gift, Rock Hero Legends of Rock III.

Now in giving a gift it is important to present it at it's best. Wrapping is the tradition. Gift wrapping is an art and to achieve the best effect, it is important to play to your strengths:

294873045_gX9U3-O.jpg

Unfortunately, in my case, that strength would be making a mess of it. :(:dopeslap:

Husker Red

Happy Birthday!

My wife bought us Guitar Hero III and she likes it more than I do! Wear those buttons out! :wave:

It's her 50th!

been there... done that.... baked the cake :grin:

Happy Season of Celebration Sharon. (Gotta make this one last for a bit)

Heres a little

for you :wave:
Paul Mihalka

Happy Birthday, Bullett!

Hey, we got the little birthday cakes back! :thumbsup: and the old smilies! :clap:

Les is more
It's her 50th!

She got new tires for Torrey, Michelin PR 2's, a spare battery for her camera, and we went HERE for dinner Saturday night. This morning she got a gift, Rock Hero Legends of Rock III.

Now in giving a gift it is important to present it at it's best. Wrapping is the tradition. Gift wrapping is an art and to achieve the best effect, it is important to play to your strengths:

294873045_gX9U3-O.jpg

Unfortunately, in my case, that strength would be making a mess of it. :(:dopeslap:

Eclecticism--it's a good thing.

Happy Birthday Sharon!!

Francois_Dumas
Happy Birthday Bullet,

Join AARP? Every BMW rally I go to, I think I must be at an AARP Rally.

ROFL !!!

So THAT's why I keep getting these e-mails !!?? :grin:

Archived