IGNORED

Please Officially Register for the 2008 UnRally!

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Hi friends! The John Day UnRally is now open for business! Please go to the UnRally Registration Page to sign up. You'll be asked for a few bits of information including your screen name here, your tee-shirt size and your meal choice for the dinner and breakfast (it's really easy - carnivore or herbivore?)

If you are paying for more than one person, you'll want to select the appropriate number of "tickets" on the first page. Payment is by PayPal, but if you don't have a PayPal account, I've set it up so that you can pay via a credit card. Please alert me if this is not the case.

I was asked about extra tee shirts. Right now, the ordering screen only allows for one tee per person. Later, I'll start a thread in this forum to ask about those of you who want another. It will probably be after the event and will also allow us to make a printing for those people who register late or just show up at John Day.

Both meals will be held at the fairgrounds. The dinner will be Wednesday, July 9th, 7p-9p. Breakfast will be, Friday July 11th, 6a-8a.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM here or email to 2008unrally@gmail.com

We're getting close and I hope to see you there! :thumbsup:

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

You can also register via the UnRally website. A big THANKS to Stubble for his web help setting that up.

And, the list of registered folks will be listed here periodically, as I get around to it. Keep them coming! :Cool:

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

A few people have asked about tee shirt styles. Both are short-sleeve. The women's tees are more of the fitted style.

And your $50 registration gets you one tee shirt, one dinner, one breakfast, two stickers and some other assorted items. Some of the money also goes to overhead (PayPal and EventBrite) for collecting the registration data and acting as our bank, as well as various administrative fees, badges, etc.

Please register soon, so we can get the proper number and sizes of tee shirts printed. Thanks!

I have another question, it seems both meals are mandatory? Is there an option for Wed meal only? When it was Wed dinner and Thurs Breakfast we were going to be there. However we are heading to Yellowstone late Thursday evening, so now Friday breakfast will not be possible. Just wanted to know before we registered, thanks for all you are doing. Ryan gets our of the Marine Corp on July 2, and is really looking forward to coming up to John Day for this event. Our whole family vacation time is scheduled around this event, we are really looking forward to seeing everyone.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

If you would like to add another person for just the meals please paypal to the following email address: 2008unrally@gmail.com

Breakfast $8.00 per person

Dinner $12.50 per person

Make sure to include a note in the paypal comments field of which meal and for whom.

• 2 weeks later...
Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Hi everyone! I've sent PMs to most of you urging you to register: Linky.

I want to tell you why it's important that you do this sooner rather than later.

Primarily it's tee shirts. Our own Tony_K is designing a fabricating the tees, but his production schedule is such that I need to give him size quantities by June 15 in order to make the Un. Regardless of how many of you register, we'll make extra shirts for ride-up folks, but odds are we won't have the size you need. Yes you will get your shirt, but it may be mailed to you afterwards when we have made a second print run.

The other important reason to pre-register is so that I can alert the catering company to our numbers. Tables and chairs need to be assembled, supplies purchased, etc.

Last but not least, I want to make sure that I bring enough maps and papers for all of you. As of now we have 64 folks registered. We'll have a fantastic event regardless of how many show up. Thanks!

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
NOPE you have 65 folks registered. I just paid via paypal. Thanks for the effort to those making this happen.

gregg

Actually Gregg, you are number 72. Thanks for registering!

Steve,

I am counting on you to have the "T " shirts ready and available at the UN.

This cuts my load down by having one article of clothing less to pack. And it provides me a clean shirt when I get there!

Now, if I can just get.....

MB>

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
I am counting on you to have the "T " shirts ready and available at the UN.
Mark, the tees will be available to those who have preregistered by the 15th (absolute certainty). For those that register between the 15th and the 29th, you may have to wait until we do a second screen printing run after the event. We are making extra tee shirts to accommodate those late-register or show-up-in-JD folks, in the most popular sizes. You're number 25 and will definitely get a tee at the UN.

We have our room reserved...(since Jan/Feb) but are waiting to Officially Register for the Un until this weekend... Richard has a doctors appointment tomorrow and an MRI on Sat.

We are planning on being there.

Jac and Richard:

Hope you will make it and hope all goes well tomorrow. :thumbsup:

C'mon people, let's push this <<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>!!!

This is the UnRally.

Not much better riding in the Northwest.

MB>

Maybe it is just me?... probably is... can you please say again what day the Dinner is, and what day the Breakfast is?

Can we assume this is formal, dining-in, and that we should be in Black Tie?

Les is more

Both meals will be held at the fairgrounds. The dinner will be Wednesday, July 9th, 7p-9p. Breakfast will be, Friday July 11th, 6a-8a.

I personally will be wearing my sequined ball gown. I hope the full skirt and the long train don't pose a problem on the bike. :grin:

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
I personally will be wearing my sequined ball gown. I hope the full skirt and the long train don't pose a problem on the bike. :grin:
Likewise... :grin::grin:
Likewise... :grin::grin:

Time and tine again we've told Steve not to ride a motorcycle in a ball gown, but he just doesn't listen...

Maybe we need to start a new thread in "Riding Well" about this for him?

A few people have asked about tee shirt styles. Both are short-sleeve. The women's tees are more of the fitted style.

And your $50 registration gets you one tee shirt, one dinner, one breakfast, two stickers and some other assorted items. Some of the money also goes to overhead (PayPal and EventBrite) for collecting the registration data and acting as our bank, as well as various administrative fees, badges, etc.

Please register soon, so we can get the proper number and sizes of tee shirts printed. Thanks!

sTEVE-O-rINO...

did I get asked what my t-shirt size is????

not sure that happened...

am I forgetful - and it really did happen...????

talk to me sonny-boy.!

Woohoo!

Chris K and Lester V are registered. Haven't seen them since Gunnison. Gonna be great to renew acquaintances and meet new riders.

Now I just wish some things could get settled at home so I can decide how many days I can take to wander down there.

Mike Cassidy

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
did I get asked what my t-shirt size is????

Hey hANNAbONE! You selected one XXL tee. And you also said you were not a vegetarian.

Thanks dood!

Dad is having a Cataract removed on July 9th which puts to an end any shot I had of making it.

So I am officially out which is a bummer

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

That's too bad Tom. Maybe you'll make it up to John Day on your own sometime.

Heck and the Missus are IN...Her job finally approved vacation, and my New Job (??!!) is letting me go to the UN before the official whipping starts!!!!

Waa-Hoo!!!!

Leaving Baja Northfork July 5--Arrival July 7 !!

Alright! :thumbsup:

I'm in!

Just registered and can't wait!

Looks like I will be tagging along with Marcopolo.

Andy.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

It will be great to see all of you. I was asked if you need to actually print the tickets and bring them along. The answer is "NO". The print reminder is an auto-function of the data gathering website.

See you all in a short short time!

sTEVE-O :

Many many thanks for all your hard work here, dewd.

I'm sure you'll pass many of these kudos to others - but I know you well enough that it was you that was crackin' da whip..everyday for many many months now.

I want to thank you before I get out there - 'cause once I'm there - I'll be lucky to see ya, you busy bee, you..!

Hope you can enjoy your fruits guy...you deserve it.!!

Kate and I will be there, did not preregister as the last few years we have had a lot of breakdowns and then we lose the fee.

Leaving early July 4th.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Kate and I will be there, did not preregister as the last few years we have had a lot of breakdowns and then we lose the fee.

Leaving early July 4th.

Okay. Please send me a PM with your tee shirt sizes and if either of you are vegetarians. The women's shirts run small, so I'll send you a sizing guide. $50 each in cash please.

Ride safe and have fun!

Firefight911
The women's shirts run small, so I'll send you a sizing guide.

Ummm, yeah, small. That's a word!!!! :eek::eek:

Firefight911
wHY nOT climb on the back of hot Jamie's rig and come up too, big boy..??!???!??

You funny guy! GET ME A BEER!

wHY nOT climb on the back of hot Jamie's rig and come up too, big boy..??!???!??

d O N E simply show up

d O N E simply show up

Hey Phil- don't worry I'll drink it for ya!!!!!!

Anything for a pAL.....

Suddenly able to make it. Too late to pay/play? (I sent the weener-dog a PM too, but he might be on the road...)

Alex

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Not on the road. Bike still looks like this:

322833584_h6fUH-L.jpg

I'm a day's ride away at 415 miles.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

No problem Larry. I can prorate the fee since you'll miss the dinner. Come find me when you get into the fairgrounds for the camping aspect. I have extra tee shirts and stickers.

Archived