IGNORED

Bummer - Have to cancel - FYI Best Western opening

AZBMW

Unfortunately, I have a conflicting business trip now and cannot do the ride. I had a reservation at Best Western, 541-575-1700, that I just cancelled minutes ago. (7/7 to 7/11) frown.gif I have not been keeping up on post, so I am not sure if someone is looking for hotel space, but an FYI if someone is looking for one...... Sorry I will miss the event, or un-event. Best to all for a safe unrally,

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve put this post off for as long as possible. Hoping to wheel and deal a more favorable solution with the powers that be. To cut to the chase early this year I spent two weeks in the hospital another two weeks recovering at home. Depleting all my sick time and two weeks vacation time. Forcing me to change my vacation plans, I will be canceling reservations at “Dreamers Lodge Motel” in John Day, as soon as they answer the phone. Departing NYC 7/15 for Gillette, Wyoming. Spending a day or two at MOA, and then heading south along the continental divide to New Mexico. I hope to see a familiar face at the “MOA” rally. Already looking forward to 2009 UN.

sorry to hear to have to cancel the Un. Let us know if you need some road suggestions through this part of the country.

Sharon

Archived