IGNORED

Everyone OK? After todays crazy weather across the country.

Bud

4 feet of snow, white outs, baseball size hail, tornadoes, high winds, rain.

Hope everyone is safe and sound. wave.gif

ESokoloff

I think I might have contracted skin cancer from all the sun I got today...

Does that count?

Eric in sunny SoCal smile.gif

Yeah, the glorious spring breeze wafting in my office window today has been a touch humid. But I weathered it with high spirits, and I think it'll even out soon.

wave.gif

Bud,

Not to highjack the thread, but speaking of "Is everyone O.K.?", how are you doing?

Planning any rides yet? UnRally a possibility?

Hope your recovery is progressing nicely.

Bheckel169

Yeh, listen to those guys in California. They glory in their warm weather but prepare for water rationing guys, taxes on everything that The Governator can think of to squeeze some additional revenue out of a stressed economy. Enjoy your weather Californios, the rest of us will come out of the Winter in good shape and ready to ride on for the Spring without bumper to bumper traffic, hospital emergency room overcrowding and prices for 1200 square feet homes at $400,000: even after a loss of 50% equity!

Bruce

bakerzdosen

I guess the weather affected me more that I thought... Ask anyone at the N. UT Tech Daze today... dopeslap.gif

RichEdwards

Sun in my eyes made it difficult to follow the flight of my golf ball on Monday and Tuesday. tongue.gif

Safe and sound because I decided to stay put rather than ride or drive to SLC, but I'm not very happy with Mother Nature right about now. tongue.gif Very high winds here, but we had no real damage that I'm aware of. Today, of course, you'd never suspect anything: calm, clear and warm.

I hope everyone else is OK too.

Bud,

Not to highjack the thread, but speaking of "Is everyone O.K.?", how are you doing?

Planning any rides yet? UnRally a possibility?

Hope your recovery is progressing nicely.

Mike,

Thanks for asking. I'm doing well according to the DR and the physical terrorist. grin.gif I was a little unrealistic about how quickly I would recover. blush.gif

UNable to make the UN. bncry.gif

But being pain free is such a good thing that I'm not risking injury by riding before I should. So you will have to double your riding miles to make up for the fact that my bike is parked in the garage.

I do, from time to time, go sit on it, twist the right grip and make Vroom, Vroom sounds. Now if I had a fan blowing in my face I could be virtually riding. lmao.gif

Paul_Burkett

Other than having the electricity off for about 4 hours, it wasn't too bad, the back up generator got used for the second time this spring. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Archived