IGNORED

Proclaimers

Joe Frickin' Friday

Joe Frickin' Friday

Saw The Proclaimers in concert last night. Even if you haven't heard of them, you probably know their most famous song, Gonna Be (500 Miles), which has been around since the '80's. Anyway, they put on a great show. The opener, Jeremy Fisher, was almost as good as the main act. If you've got tickets, you're in for a treat; if you don't, it's probably sold out, but it might be worth trying if they're performing near you.

ghaverkamp
Saw The Proclaimers in concert last night. Even if you haven't heard of them, you probably know their most famous song, Gonna Be (500 Miles), which has been around since the '80's.

When I was interning at the college radio station to fulfill the hours to get my FCC license, my mentoring DJ used to open every show with "Video Killed the Radio Star" and close every show with "

". (I seem to recall it was his girlfriend's favorite song or something.) Of course, I do think that's the only song of theirs I know...
skinny_tom (aka boney)
Saw The Proclaimers in concert last night. Even if you haven't heard of them, you probably know their most famous song, Gonna Be (500 Miles), which has been around since the '80's.

When I was interning at the college radio station to fulfill the hours to get my FCC license, my mentoring DJ used to open every show with "Video Killed the Radio Star" and close every show with "

". (I seem to recall it was his girlfriend's favorite song or something.) Of course, I do think that's the only song of theirs I know...

That's the only song of theirs that ANY of us knows. grin.gif

Archived