IGNORED

Snowing like crazy...

Mike O

As is Spring Time in the Rockies... May 1st and it's coming down with HUGE flakes...

287985574_vZtF4-L.jpg

And it's piling up fast. Thankfully, not many leaves on the trees (yet) or I'd have broken branches (again).

Mike O

Bob Palin

The sun is, of course, shining in Torrey but it's below freezing and very windy. Snow fell down to the base of the north side cliffs last night and it looks like it is still snowing up high. Brrr.

Mike - just look at this as nature's method of pruning plants! lmao.gif Just be glad you're not living in one of the mountain (ski) towns - once the ski lifts shut down there's not much to do besides watch the snow melt.

I keep hoping for warm weather on the weekend to get up into the mountains with the scooter but the weather just isn't cooperating. Last Saturday my 5th grade lacrosse team played in the snow with howling winds - and it wasn't like we were playing in Aspen or Steamboat, we were in Denver! dopeslap.gif

Once summer arrives Colorado and Utah should have some amazing rafting and kayaking! clap.gif

The sun is, of course, shining in Torrey but it's below freezing and very windy. Snow fell down to the base of the north side cliffs last night and it looks like it is still snowing up high. Brrr.

It is just getting that snow and cold out of its system before my arrival!

Mike - just look at this as nature's method of pruning plants!...
And if Mother Nature would quickly clean up the mess after, I could tolerate the snow's after affect.

Mike O

Here in the Banana Belt it is barely managing to spit some rain, but I bet we'll see something white. I sure wish it wouldn't. I wanna go to the Northern Utah TD. crazy.gif

I thought about you folks, Joel (and the TechDaze). It seems this time of year it's a crap shoot trying to plan things. It can be the best riding weather one day and then...well you know that. I understand this is supposed to clear up soon.

Mike O

Les is more

Wow! You're just letting Hugh sit out there. I hope that his cover his a nice fleece lining!

I know you've probably had your fill of the white stuff, Mike. However, that's absolutely beautiful to me.

Archived