IGNORED

Fun for the photo enthusiasts....

Twisties

Ok, here is one of our better shots from last week's trip to the Yucatán Peninsula, and Cozumel. It's cropped a bit, but otherwise unprocessed. Below find a link to the full resolution 12 mP image. What I could use some help with is post processing. I thought it would be fun too, to see how people approach it.

Whoever's interested, take the full resolution shot and do your best with it (any processing you like). Post back here with a web-sized (800 pixel max width) version, and a link to your full resolution version. Also tell us what you did and what software you used. Sorry, somehow on this one I didn't get a RAW. jpeg will have to do. The only rule I would impose is no commercial use of the image without permission.

As it happens I got a series of these shots. The bird in the hole arrived with some food, popped in, and was on the way out when the other one showed up. I've got shots of the whole sequence, somehow all without RAW.

287695202_xktZw-O.jpg

Link to full resolution image (4 mB). Hover over image and then select Original on the flyout.

Archived