IGNORED

When are you arriving/departing

Shaman97

• 3 weeks later...

Susan and I will be pulling in on the 8th. We will be doing a bit of touring the passes in Idaho on the way there first.

Bullett and I will be there the night of the 7th, and out the morning of the 12th I think.

We're getting EXCITED!!!!!! :)

(But I hate these new emoticons)

Jan

My current plan is to leave SoCal Sat 5th, arrive John Day either 7th or 8th (reservations booked at A-B-V for 7-11) then head home Fri 10th. My route isn't firm and will be factored on avoiding heat. I'll likely stay in Bend the 5th with a full day to sniff the area so I might extend that to a 2nd day (retirement is 2 years away max!).

Jeff

Steve, the original announcement was for the 8-11th, but when we registered it showed an official ending time of noon the 11th. And breakfast is now on the morning of the 11th.

So do I have this right, the group will generally be disbanding after the breakfast on the 11th. The reason I ask is that I'm wondering if we lose the fairgrounds as a central meeting/hanging place at noon on the 11th? If that is the case we'll probably change our departure to Friday mid-day. Might give us just enough time to head over to the coast on our way home.

Thanks,

Jan

Arr 6th and departing around mid day the 9th unfortunately. So anybody wanna see what a real Aussie looks like better turn up early!

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

I got a reservation at the Best Value Inn today.

Arriving on Tuesday the 8th, and leaving on Saturday the 12th.

jean and I expect to get in on 8th, depart 11th. Sorta depends on if we get bogged down in jellystone, new camera and all, ha.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but this will be a short Un for me. I will be arriving on Monday the 7th and have to head out to Portland on Wednesday morning.

Les is more

Jamie and I will be coming into America's Best on the 7th and taking off after breakfast on the 11th.

Getting excited now! clap.gif

The Missus and I will be coming into America's Best on either Sun night or Monday the 7th....Leaving Friday morning...

Looking forward to our first UN...

Firefight911

Not sure of departure date yet, 5th or 6th, but I plan on being there on the 7th!!!!!!

IN!!!!!!!

Has anyone heard from Phil when he plans on getting there??????? :wave:

Has anyone heard from Phil when he plans on getting there??????? :wave:

I heard the slug came up with another excuse to miss an event!

(Sorry, Phil. I just couldn't resist! Really do wish you could make it.)

Richard and I will be arriving the evening of the 8th., departing the morning of the 12th... staying at the Best Western!

Has anyone heard from Phil when he plans on getting there???????

Phil who ?????

Oooh, a double shot right in the old beanbag. :eek:

Someone fetch the frozen peas. :D

Archived