IGNORED

Shoulder replacement recovery

Bud

6 weeks ago tomorrow was when I had a complete right shoulder replacement. Saw the surgeon today and he was pleased with my progress. Outward rotation of 30 degrees (which was the max he wanted to see) 128 degree vertical rotation.

Still see the physical terrorist twice a week. Last week she gave me the cold shoulder after torturing me with electrical stimulation.

Spanish Inquisition would have loved to have her on their side.

Now allowed to lift 10 pounds.

No bike riding, no sailing. eek.gif

... physical terrorist

grin.gif

You might hate her now, but if you do what she says I'd bet you'll thank her later. Regardless, hang in there. Seems like you're making great progress.

Paul_Burkett

Sounds like you have made great progress so far, keep up the hard work and you will be back in the garden picking weeds in no time. lmao.gif

Sounds like you have made great progress so far, keep up the hard work and you will be back in the garden picking weeds in no time. lmao.gif

Now that the Dr says I can lift up to 10 lbs., I will follow Whips advice and raise a cold frosty mug after watching Nurse Nancy pull the weeds. lmao.gif

Jerry Johnston

Ya, sure...... lifying cold mugs has been your therapy all along. You ain't fooling us Bub !!! thumbsup.gif

"electrical stimulation"

What a quaint name for a cattle prod! tongue.gif

Glad you are doing well! thumbsup.gif

(Hope you enjoy that 10 Lb. beer!)

Archived