IGNORED

New disease warning

GelStra

I know I'm doing my best to avoid and DEFINITELY using the antidotes! If I can just save one person....

"The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally by hand, and even electronically.

This virus is called Weary Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues, or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises. Take two good friends to the nearest store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system."

I've suffered from it for many years, for the last couple of years in Torrey I have been mercifully free of it but now it has re-surfaced - please send the antidote in as large quantities as you can!

Yes, but I've found the pain can be mitigated and sometimes made quite bearable by a suitable Pernicious Alfresco Yellow Cortical Horizon of Exceptional Czarist Kindred

AdventurePoser
Yes, but I've found the pain can be mitigated and sometimes made quite bearable by a suitable Pernicious Alfresco Yellow Cortical Horizon of Exceptional Czarist Kindred

clap.gifclap.gifclap.giflmao.gif

Steve in So Cal

Archived