IGNORED

Marty havin a Birthday!!

Heck

ShovelStrokeEd

Happy Birthday you old coot.

Go down to the dealer and take a salesman for a test ride in a new Porche. I love hearin' them scream. grin.gif

Oh My Gawd,

too freaking funny.

Under the Marty B'day thread, is the thread for Disposing of Old Chemicals tongue.giflmao.gif

Someone up there has a sense of...

Marty,

So glad you've made it around Sol once more to celebrate the day.

Buy yourself a big one when you've stopped for the day, put it on Calvin's tab.

Happy Birthday. wave.gif

Happy Birthday Marty.

Don't light all the candles at once and for gawd's sake don't try to blow them all out at once. wave.gif

Jerry Johnston

Be sure and wear an asbestos suit when near your birthday cake – Happy Birthday Marty ! (there should be a cake w/candles icon here)

Man.....you bette get an extra large cake....by the time you cram all those candles on a regular cake you won't be able to see it.......nor eat it, with all that wax dripping down on it....(shudder)..........so, tell us.....who are you spending your birthday with....hmmmmmmmmmm??? What's her name......come on ...you can tell us.....we'll keep it a secret....honest!!

Hope it's a GREAT one dude! thumbsup.gif

Pat

227088088_qJXkA-S.jpg

Best birthday wishes to 2nd guy I shook hands with at my first Torrey (Dick Frantz was first, then you, then Gleno, Russell and Fernando -- it was like being at the Mount Rushmore of bmwst.com or something smirk.gif), and a good guy who's been a great sport when we've poked some fun. Roll on, brother. thumbsup.gifwave.gif

Belated birthday wishes from the rapid response unit grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Hope you had a great day Marty .

Ride safe , here's hoping you were doing some o this ........

138727565_oEXPr-M.jpg

108885814_DdpCu-M.jpg

Steve

Paul Mihalka
Belated birthday wishes from the rapid response unit grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Hope you had a great day Marty .

Ride safe , here's hoping you were doing some o this ........

138727565_oEXPr-M.jpg

I hope not! Sooner or later he'd have a terrible head-on collision! smirk.gif

Archived