IGNORED

Wrong Bike

SnowDog

It is very, very funny. Unfortunately the language used in the clip breaks the boards policy.

For those wanting a laugh but not offended by very robust language, google "The Wrong Bike".

Andy

I thought links to questionable content were OK as along as the poster of the link warned of it in their post?

If I were to link to a thread on another forum, would I be responsible for the content in that thread?

Seems silly.

Is that the clip of Hitler getting the 1200GS? If so, that was hilarious, and I would have liked to have posted it myself, except I figured the content would be questioned.

It's really funny. I was gonna post it here the other day, but it definitely is not appropriate for MRN. Fits right in over at ADV.

Christian_rider

I had it emailed to me from an FJR buddy! He had a lot of fun with that! It was funny but the language was very bad! I do not think he would have excused all those who own a BMW before his rant. The producer has something against BMW to link him to BMW as he has.

Now that was f*cking funny! Can I say that here?

Apparently, you can't even link to a site where you say it. (Even if you Give a warning for . . . links not considered "work safe.")

Hmm. I just listed to the audio... didn't have anything to do with motorcycles at all.

Was it funny if you only listened to the audio?

As I PM'd someone, the only part I found really offensive was that it was billed as funny.

I did think it funny at the very end where the subtitles say "I'd rather walk" and the actor says "Tuen sie was sie wollen/Do what you like". It would have been far more interesting if the rest of the dialogue were overloaded like that.

I am disappointed the link was removed. I believe one should be able to make their own decision whether it is appropriate for viewing. I am sure like many of you I have open many a link to immediately close it because it seems inappropriate.

I do appreciate how wonderful this site is run, I get many hours of enjoyment from it and thank all that work tirelessly.

Just don't like censorship.

Tony

russell_bynum
I am disappointed the link was removed. I believe one should be able to make their own decision whether it is appropriate for viewing. I am sure like many of you I have open many a link to immediately close it because it seems inappropriate.

I do appreciate how wonderful this site is run, I get many hours of enjoyment from it and thank all that work tirelessly.

Just don't like censorship.

Tony

Feel free to start your own internet forum where things run by your rules.

While you're here, I'll remind you that part of the User Agreement, which you were required to agree with before you became a member here, states that you may not argue with moderator actions in the public forum.

Archived