IGNORED

Don't Try This At Home!

Bheckel169

I received this email today from the IRS lmao.gif I'm so excited I'm going to get a refund, but I don't know, call me crazy, but somehow I'm not sure if this is the real deal or not. What do you think? grin.gif

"We are pleased to inform you that upon reviewing your fiscal activity, we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $372.31

To access the online form for your tax refund, please folow this link:

http://s8.bitefight.ro/c.php?uid= (I deleted a section here just in case anybody got too curious).

Your Individual Taxpayer Identification Number: 217 53 3569

Because this letter could help resolve any questions regarding your exempt status, you should keep it in your permanent records.

If you distribute funds to other organizations, your records must show whether they are exempt under section 497 © (12). In cases where the recipient organization is not exempt under section 497 © (12), you must have evidence the funds will be used for section 497 © (12) purposes.

If you distribute fund to individuals, you should keep case histories showing the recipient's name and address; the purpose of the award; the manner of section; and the relationship of the recipient to any of your officers, directors, trustees, members, or major contributors."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,

Natasha Morgan

Director, Tax Refunds Department

Copyright 2008, Internal Revenue Service U.S.A. All rights reserved. Letter 952 (DO/CG)

Archived