IGNORED

It's Mama Hoon's Birthday!

Ron_B

Happy Birthday Leslie! You definitely have something in common with Mary. Today is her birthday as well. Party on ladies. Have a great day!

Keith

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

Woohoo! Happy Birthday from Sylva, Ezra and I. Here's to many more happy healthy ones.

Mark

DaveTheAffable

As the sun sets in the west tonight, children and pets will snuggle down in their beds, at rest... knowing that Leslie has had another birthday, and for a brief moment, all is good in the world.

Ohh..sorry. I guess Happy Birthday! would have been enough.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Les is more

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts!!

Jamie's working today but yesterday we went out and quite literally smelled the roses.

We spent the afternoon strolling through Balboa Park, Our big city park near the zoo.

041008-009..jpg

The roses in the Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden were in full bloom with thousands of buds promising beautiful color and fragrance in the coming weeks as well.

We went to a favorite Mexican Grill for dinner and finished the evening cuddling in front of the TV and watching another part of the BBC Planet Earth series.

It was restful, warm and simple and I really enjoyed it.

25 already?

grin.gifgrin.gif

Again and then some!

grin.gifgrin.gif

Paul_Burkett

Happy Birthday to the "Hostess with the Mostest", "The Queen of all things", and "The Moderator of Mass Mahem". Happy Birthday from Lynda and me. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Until I get to see you next time and deliver it myself, I am deputizing Jamie to give you one monster birthday hug for me.

Plainly said: You da best!!

Proud of you. Love you. Treasure you.

doc

How did I miss this? It must have been the Mama Hoon Jedi mind-trick! grin.gif

Oh, well. Happy belated-Birthday regardless!

Les

I'd sing the song.......but it just wouldn't be the same.....so close your eyes and pretend that Marty, Weiner Dog and I are there....crooning away.....while you're taking a shower.......and please leave the door cracked a bit, otherwise we'll just have to sing louder wink.gif

Pat

Les is more
Les

I'd sing the song.......but it just wouldn't be the same.....so close your eyes and pretend that Marty, Weiner Dog and I are there....crooning away.....while you're taking a shower.......and please leave the door cracked a bit, otherwise we'll just have to sing louder wink.gif

Pat

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

I'm not sure which part of that is the scariest!

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

AdventurePoser
Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Leslie!!!! wave.gifwave.gifwave.gif

I know I'm late, but Happy Birthday to you from all of us,

Steve, Jennifer, Allie, and Samantha

Archived