IGNORED

Oh, the tough choices parents face these days!

GelStra

I thought the blue/red thing was related to the Nortenos & Surenos? Around these parts you don't send your kids to school in either blue or red...unless you're trying to get them killed in a drive by shooting.

Let's see; he's 19 and the kid is 4.......

Oh well, these are the people that I expect to cover my Social Security as I get older.

Lineareagle

Wow,

You guys live in a different world!

That is downright scary on so many fronts.

When I lived in Chicago, back in the '70's I drove through Cabrini Green on the way to town, lots of this kind of thing going on but that was a ghetto, CO has issues like this? What a shame.

Of course Toronto is now seeing lots of mini gang stuff as well, a shooting every day or there abouts, what the hell happened?

A chicano and a black obviously like each other enough to roll around in the sack together, but now 'the gang' calls the tune?

No romeo and juliet, I guess.

Hmmm just damn sad.

leave em be. Darwinian principles will eventually prevail.
Correct. Unfortunately not the way we'd like to hope. In this case, you can see that the wonderfully capable parents were able to pass their genes on at the ripe age of 15. Darwinian selection only "works" to purge the pool when it occurs before the individual gets to procreation - which happens earlier now than ever before. crazy.gif I'm thinking New Zealand might be a nice place to retire.
ShovelStrokeEd

Colorado has lots and lots of gang problems.

Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo nearly any big city and a goodly number of the smaller ones. Not just Colorado either. Ask just about any LEO, anywhere.

Let's see; he's 19 and the kid is 4.......

Oh well, these are the people that I expect to cover my Social Security as I get older.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, as you will probably outlive all three of the individuals in this article. Furthermore, since the government so far doesn't collected social security contributions from income gained through robberies or illegal drug sales, I wouldn't count on their contributions even if they did make it past 30.

Talk about growing up with no future. That kid will have one heck of a handicap when it comes to making something out of himself other than turning into a career criminal.

Truly sad.

Furthermore, since the government so far doesn't collected social security contributions from income gained through robberies or illegal drug sales, I wouldn't count on their contributions even if they did make it past 30.

Sounds like a great rationale for a consumption tax!

Archived