IGNORED

The Name's the Same

Les is more

Dave McReynolds

There's a rather fiery David McReynolds who once ran for the vice presidency under the Peace and Freedom party, and a deadbeat David McReynolds who apparently owes $60,000 or so in back child support who has caused me to have to correspond with child protective services in LA county several times. All in all, life would be simpler for me if we were just assigned numbers instead of names; at least they would be unique.

Jerry_75_Guy

Yep. The 'real' me apparently doesn't exist on the internet (at least through Google, and that's probably a good thing smirk.gif), but I also seem to exist as a Canadian R&B musician from Jamaica, or a network administrator from Cincinnati depending whether I use Gerald (my 'angry mom' or 'yessir officer' name) or Jerry.......I think I'd rather be the R&B guy tongue.gifgrin.gif

Bah! Mine recently spent an all expenses paid vacation at Guantanamo Bay. To top it off, his dad's name is the same as my dad's.

Wikipedia

...made flying fun for me for a while, but my accent is decidedly not Australian. They're probably still reading my email though. [Hi guys] grin.gif

David

One of mine is a television producer.

One of his shows starred a lady who lived in our house, when she was in high school, before we moved in 21 years ago. cool.gif

OK, this one's a head-scratcher: 'parrently (or should I say "fatherly") the first page is filled with "Father Paul Mayer", "The Reverend Paul Mayer"! eek.gifLordy!

Two:

One was the most enterprising of the modern-day field collectors in Cornwall and elsewhere in Britain. He started out working in the sampling office of the South Crofty mine, where he no doubt came in contact with interesting specimens; he later worked in the same capacity at the Geevor mine.

The other had a careers with his sister and brother, both as dancers, then as choreographers and directors, for stage, screen, television, the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus, nightclubs, and industrial shows.

DavidEBSmith

I don't even have to bother with Google, there's another David Smith in my department at work. And I saw another one in a newspaper article the other day.

Googling for "David Smith", it's not even sporting. 16 million hits. I am neither the dead sculptor nor the guy who weighed 630 lbs and lost 400 nor the guy who wrote the Melissa worm nor the founder of the Haight Ashbury Free Clinic in the 1960s.

Well there are a bunch, some living, some, like my Uncle Cloren (Bud) Meade have passed.

And some yahoo owns budmeade.com already. His son bought it for him. dopeslap.gif

Oh well, I always knew I wasn't "one of a kind". lmao.gif Like Whip. wave.gif

One of mine is a television producer.

One of his shows starred a lady who lived in our house, when she was in high school, before we moved in 21 years ago. cool.gif

Tim, you know that way back when:

Strike Two

We all thought it was you. Now I'm thinking it's that house. That's downright strange.

Well, most of the links were actually me! There is a Dianne that works for the Mississippi Department of Finance & Administration. There is also some chick in Michigan. My son Nathan, however, has a goggleganger that is a professional soccer player. To make it even better, the other Nathan is from our area. Any time I go anywhere, someone ask if I am related to him. But of course, he is my son.

Archived