IGNORED

:..wEATHER..:

hANNAbONE

iT'S fREAKIN' S N O W I N G in AahWuh as I digitally speak..! dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifeek.gifeek.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

Moose and I are moving with Silvia anywhere but here - !

What kinda karma are y'all sending me?????

Don't cha want me to ride, people??

(notice the comma..!! ... not "want me to ride people" that would be silly and rude..!)

We thought we should share, since it snowed here 3x this week. crazy.gif

Fear not, the sun will come out soon. Partly cloudy & 45 as I digitally speak. cool.gif

Snowflakes falling outside my window as I type this. At least we did not get the accumulation that was predicted. By Tuesday it is supposed to be 60 - I fully intend to go for a ride if it is.

It has been a long, cold winter.

Calvin  (no socks)

Johnny boy, I don't wanna tell ya what it's doin here.... I can't wait for some cool weather.....I think some is about 3.5 weeks away for me....I might have to take a southerly route to Torrey! dopeslap.gif

hEY bONE...

Don't get me started!! frown.gifdopeslap.gif

I am beginning to understand why there are so many snow birds heading out of this ice-lined cesspool of a state.

Forecast is for actual RIDING temps. next week/ with roads all thawed out...

let us pray....for global warming brotha'! wink.gif

ShovelStrokeEd

I've gotten the full spectrum on my most recent ride.

Left Baton Rouge, LA on Thursday with temps in the young 80's and a little rain/wind. Rode to Birmingham, AL with worsening skies but no precip.

Departed B'ham on Friday for some place in central Ohio, Cincinnati, I think it was. Toad stranglers in the Nashville environs with steadily dropping temps. Cleared in central KY, but didn't warm up much.

Departed this morning with temps in the mid 40's and rode just past Buffalo with temps steadily dropping. A little precip before Buffalo but nothing serious. Had to keep dialing up that heat troller.

I'm now in Batavia, NY, temps in the mid to high 30's with a prediction of 31 for tonight and a 30% possibility of rain/snow. Wonderful, didn't any body inform Gaea that spring is here? I really haven't seen any buds on the trees up here yet.

Oh well, tomorrow is only a hundred miles or so to Syracuse. I can put up with pretty much anything. I'll be there for a week or more so who knows what it will be like when I head for home.

Global warming my ass, it is cold up here!!! frown.gif

Pssst, ain't it orange?

What's stoppin' ya!?!?

276476034_K8ffw-M.jpg

276476551_nbP4z-M.jpg

wave.gifgrin.gifwave.gifgrin.gif

acTUALLY, I did ride the beast home from the KTM shop as my valves were completed...nothing outta spec...after +10,000 miles..nothing...

so.........I DID ride, albeit, for only 2.6 miles from there to home...oh, and snow was ON the roadway, not just on the sidelines. dopeslap.gifeek.gifdopeslap.gif

88 today.

Man it's brutal.

lurker.gif

...nIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE...... thanks a ton Wurty..! eek.gifeek.gif

Archived