IGNORED

It's a Boy: Ezra Isaac Menard

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

It's been ages since either myself or Sylva have been hanging out and posting, but we thought you might like to know what we've been up to since the UnRally in WV.

Sylva and I have been blessed with a healthy baby boy, born Monday, April 7 @ 1:42PM, 7 lbs. 10 oz.

Ezra was born at home. I even "caught" him. Sylva was amazing. The whole thing was amazing. We had three midwives, and Sylva's mom in attendance. I really was the odd "man" out. The ladies in the room had 11 kids between them, and Sylva was having her first. I was the only person without a frame of reference.

Anyway, here are some pictures:

MA9S2556.jpg

MA9S2565.jpg

MA9S2585.jpg

Don't know how much riding I'll be getting in now, but that's ok. It's time for a new chapter in our lives. I'll have to be contented with the straight roads here in NY.

Paul Mihalka

Love and congratulations to all of you! It is a wonderful experiencce!

Be prepared not to sleep much for the next few month... wink.gif

Calvin  (no socks)

Mark and Sylvia.... Congratulations on your newborn....Life itself has a whole new purpose now...so you don't ride for awhile... you will get over it..... I'll be thinking of ya'll while I ride.. god bless.

Les is more

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Doesn't that make me an honorary Grammy or something??

Whadya mean no frame of reference? You were a baby once. lmao.giflmao.gif

He's fantastic!--Just like Mom and Dad. He has a wonderful life ahead of him, rich with all of the things that really count.

Loving congatulations to you all!!!

Mark, Sylva... thank you for the introduction to your son Ezra and the background of his birth. My life lately has been filled with old people stuff and to see your baby has filled me with joy. Make room Momma Hoon, there is a new kid online. Lucky for us there is plenty of room.

Paul_Burkett

Congratulations on your new treasure, what a beautiful baby. You are both blessed to have each other and now such a wonderful extension of yourselves

BeniciaRT_GT

Congrats to you both!!! thumbsup.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Poor Sylva though, now she has two kids to raise!!! lmao.giflmao.gif

Enjoy the new chapter in your life!!!

Lone_RT_rider

Congrats my friend. smile.gif After 8.5 years of being a father I have no words of Wisdom for you except..... every year is an adventure. Our best to all three of you!

Shawn

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

To Everyone,

Thanks so much for the congratulations and well wishes. As so many of you know it is an eye opening experience. It is so heart warming to see good wishes from so many I've communicated with, ridden with and broken bread with. Hopefully we'll get a chance to break some bread and introduce Ezra to his BMW family at some point this year. (We're starting to plan for Torrey in the fall.)

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Doesn't that make me an honorary Grammy or something??

Absolutely!

He's fantastic!--Just like Mom and Dad. He has a wonderful life ahead of him, rich with all of the things that really count.

Loving congatulations to you all!!!

He really is fantastic. He's eating like a fiend, and hanging with his Dad. (That's me! *ah* I'll get used to it eventually.)

Hopefully he will get to meet his Gramma Hoon in the fall at Torrey.

Love you guys,

Mark

SteveHebert

Mark and Sylva,

That is so awesome! Having Ezra at home is an incredible thing. Something that you will have forever and be very different from most of us. That is quite a story to tell his buddies.

Congrats!

Archived