IGNORED

Now I know about Beer!

Rob_Mayes

Last night we went our with our close friends. He leaned over the table and said "I need to tell you something."

BigBeer.jpg[/img]

I thought he was going to tell me , "I have food in my teeth", "my zipper is open", or "look at that babe over there". What he told me was that when he was at my house last weekend "I served him sour beer". The Bud-Lite was a year past the expiration date.

I am gonna have to work on that. Time to pitch my guest beer supply.

"I served him sour beer". The Bud-Lite was a year past the expiration date.

Sorry to hear that Rob. The bad news, your beer's out of date. The good news, with Bud products no one will know. dopeslap.gifgrin.gif

Calvin  (no socks)

Oh the Humanity.......

Skunky beer... serve him that later in the night... he will never know! DAMHIK grin.gif

Saved a keg for a day or two... shared it with friends after the fresh keg was floating...NO ONE COMPLAINED....

Where is that Alabama state rep with the quote that it's good enough for him..?

I must admit, I don't drink a ton myself. And with guests it's hard to know how much to buy.

Tasmanian beer shampoo bar - Beer has been famed for generations for its ability to leave hair bouncy shiny and full of body, so this bar is chock a block with it - brewed by our neighbours, the boutique Dark Isle Brewery. Prized Tasmanian hops straight from the oasthouses of the lush Derwent River Valley of Tasmania are infused then added for their conditioning and antiseptic qualities. You can see flecks of hop remaining in the bar. With its slightly gingery spicy smell this shampoo has become a firm favourite. Richly conditioning and great for dry hair. Users report with dandruff/psoriasis or those with dry flaky scalps report excellent results. True blue Aussie blokes using it have commented that they are free of dandruff in two washes!

12-beer300.jpg

BeniciaRT_GT
Save the Bud for your mooching relatives. lmao.gif

AND mooching "unwashed" types. I keep a "garage 'fridge" full of beer but some of the Bud in there is about 4-5 years out of date. I keep the Sam Adams, Guiness, etc. pretty fresh, but if they want Bud, they might end up with one that is older... I can't imagine drinking an American Pilsner you could taste a difference. I guess I'm a snooty beer guy. lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Calvin  (no socks)

Guilty.....Beer Mooch....I am Guiness worthy......sweet...Inside fridge......top shelf.

I owe you a few...Ya better collect in Utah! thumbsup.gif

OK, I told my friend about this blog/thread and he about split a gut. Anyway he says he like Miller Lite the best.

MillerLite.jpg

My Brother-in-Law likes Corona, so I guess it is time for a beer run.

CoronaJugs.jpg

Archived