IGNORED

If it wouldn't be for bad luck...

Paul Mihalka

Paul Mihalka

Today around noon, just before I planned to leave for work, I hear a faint call from my dear beloved Maria. She is a bit white and gingerly holds her left arm. She slipped and fell while gardening, putting her hand out when going down. Intense pain. Put a bit of bandage on it and head to the hospital emergency. X-ray: two little bones broken in her wrist. Got a splint on it and we have a appointment tomorrow for a orthopedist.

Now she has one good arm and two good (really good) legs and I have two good arms and one mostly functional leg. Between the two of us we add up to about 1.5.

At least I can tell her that her gardening is as dangerous as my motorcycling...

At least I can tell her that her gardening is as dangerous as my motorcycling...

grin.gif Laughter is (usually) the best medicine, so go with that. I hope Maria heals up well and soon.

Jerry_75_Guy

Sometimes it feels like 'it's always something!'.

That definately stinks; please tell Maria we're thinking about her, and hope she mends quickly!

lmao.gif

At least you have an upbeat attitude towards it! I hope she does as well. Heal quickly, and get back to that garden! It doesn't stop growing just because you leave it alone!

I suppose this means that you'll be ATGATT in the garden for a few weeks? eek.gif

jUST fOR gIGGLES...maybe you both are to trade your leisure activities...hec, the way its been going - you might as well change it up - eh?

Heal fully and heal quickly Maria..!

More for the prayer list, I guess.!

Paul,

I am so sorry to hear this. Hope she heals quickly and believes that gardening is as dangerous as being on a moto. wave.gif

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional, laughing at yourself is therapeutic.

I'm telling you. Something has to be done about these wild gardening enthusiasts Paul. grin.gif Hope you both heal smoothly and quickly. Are you going to have to stay home more now so the weeds don't take over? eek.gif

Today around noon, just before I planned to leave for work, I hear a faint call from my dear beloved Maria. She is a bit white and gingerly holds her left arm. She slipped and fell while gardening, putting her hand out when going down. Intense pain. Put a bit of bandage on it and head to the hospital emergency. X-ray: two little bones broken in her wrist. Got a splint on it and we have a appointment tomorrow for a orthopedist.

Now she has one good arm and two good (really good) legs and I have two good arms and one mostly functional leg. Between the two of us we add up to about 1.5.

Paul, I'm sorry. I must admit that I laughed....at your expense...

You guys...

Hope she's on the road to recovery, and you're on the road.

Dating myself here, but Lil Abner was one of my favorites for years.

Remember Joe Btfsplk?

bio.jbtfsplk.jpg

This too shall pass.

Best wishes.

ShovelStrokeEd

Paul,

Please convey my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

As you well know, broken bones are no fun and they become less so as we age. The wrist can be tricky in terms of healing so make sure the bone crusher knows what he is doing.

Francois_Dumas

Paul, so sorry to hear that.

Give Maria a hug from us (careful now !!!) and hope it will heal soon and you'll be a 'complete couple' again soon !

Love,

Nina and Francois

remember when gardening was safe and motorcycles were dangerous? Best of luck to both of you Paul. It reminds me of driving back from Cedar Key with both Calvin and I lamed up in my truck... Dianne couldn't find a whole man in the truck if she had to! lmao.gif

OUCH bncry.gif

Heal well & proper Maria...

I hope you mend quick enough to harvest your bounties from the garden.

Paul,

Hope Maria heals well and feels better soon. You should buy her some better ATGATT gardening gear. grin.gif (AllTheGardeningAllTheTime)

Archived