IGNORED

Video of the Dangerous Firearm policy of The TSA

tbloomq

This video will show you the obvious cause of the accidental discharge of a Federal Flight Deck Officer's Service weapon. The cause was a flawed and dangerous policy requiring redundant and unnecessary firearm handling by the pilots and an equipment design disaster. You don’t place foreign objects next to a trigger of a loaded gun! dopeslap.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqOLjEli6yY

This video will show you the obvious cause of the accidental discharge of a Federal Flight Deck Officer's Service weapon. The cause was a flawed and dangerous policy requiring redundant and unnecessary firearm handling by the pilots and an equipment design disaster. You don’t place foreign objects next to a trigger of a loaded gun! dopeslap.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqOLjEli6yY

Sure inspires confidence in the TSA, doesn't it? Nice design... eek.gif

Reminds me of the time I had to travel to DC on a drug case and had to check my gun through TSA to bring it in my checked suitcase. The guy assigned to checking firearms literally did not know how to check the chamber of a semi-auto pistol crazy.gif. Kinda like having a baker show up to fix your plumbing problem, just makes no sense.

Too Stupid Administration???

ShovelStrokeEd

That's the best they could come up with? A friggin' padlock through the back of the trigger guard and locking the pistol in the holster?

I'd much rather see a small gun safe installed in the cockpit somewhere out of the way but accessible. Hell, the Home Depot can provide a decent electronic lock with a keypad and a dead bolt.

I truly believe, in my heart of hearts, that just about any branch of the federal government (excepting the military) could disable an anvil with a fly swatter. And I don't mean one of your really good fly swatters... whatta bunch of maroons! lmao.gif

steve.foote

I've got an idea, let's put these guys in charge of our health........oh, wait a minute, wrong thread. blush.gif

russell_bynum
I've got an idea, let's put these guys in charge of our health........oh, wait a minute, wrong thread. blush.gif

I'm sure THAT would be TOTALLY different.

lmao.gif

Archived