IGNORED

I Got a Name

TEWKS

We had a medical call last week & the elderly woman that we were treating described her symptoms as "loosey bowels". This gets me thinking of all the names we used to put on the attendance sheet back in school when we had a substitute teacher.

Lucy Bowels

Dick Hertz

Pat Magroin

and so on, lets hear what ya have.

You have to admit, it's funnier than guns. grin.gif

Pat

My wine shop partner and I used to introduce ourselves as twins, The MaGroin brothers, Pat and Holden...

there's always Peter Gozinya...

Ohhh, this is bound to get locked real soon. tongue.gif

And Tewks, don't be surprised if you DO get a name from this.

lmao.giflmao.gif

rICHARD cRANIUM

Dick Hertz

I. P. Freeley

Peter Dragon

Daryl Licked

Ilene Wright

And just for those who want a little spark --

Iona Glock (*no gun thread!!...how un-american*)

Swear to God I just had a flash back to 4th grade. Mrs. Noonan the boys are at it again!

pbUTT...where the HELL is your avatar..?

Real names.....Fonda,Peter

I knew of a Dick Little.

His parents must have had a sick sense of humor tongue.gif

A sight hi-jack along the same vein.....

I had an instructor named Harry L. Bowe III.

A sense of humor appears to run in that family grin.gif

pbUTT...where the HELL is your avatar..?

I know, it doesn't look a thing like me does it.

I'm waiting to see if it reappears. Sorry about that annoying X in the meantime.

Real names.....Fonda,Peter

I knew of a Dick Little.

His parents must have had a sick sense of humor tongue.gif

A sight hi-jack along the same vein.....

I had an instructor named Harry L. Bowe III.

A sense of humor appears to run in that family grin.gif

And I went to school with a Candy Kane.

roadscholar

Always wondered about the NASCAR driver Dick Trickle, whether that was a real name or his nom de fume. smirk.gif

Like the Tappet Brothers law firm, Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe. grin.gif

I went to H. Frank Carey Jr & Sr Highschool.

...the "H" stood for Harry. No wonder he went by his middle name.

BeniciaRT_GT

The one I always saw was:

Ben Gay.

I work with a Forrest Green. He named his son the same. I asked him why and he said if he had to put up with it, so should "Jr."

The one I always saw was:

Ben Gay.

I work with a Forrest Green. He named his son the same. I asked him why and he said if he had to put up with it, so should "Jr."

Friend of ours at my wife's school is Kelly Green...

My Mom wanted to name me Andy.... last name is Freese eek.gif

Joe Frickin' Friday
In Buffalo we had a Bishop Head whose assistant was Father Popadick! lmao.gif True Story.

I used to have a girlfriend whose last name was Bottom; my friend used to put his arm around her and say "Hey Mitch, I'm touching your Bottom." tongue.gif

Fightingpiper

Also i believe there is a Shanda Lear of Lear jet fame...

When I retire I am going to move to northern Minnesota and open a Bait shop and call it Masters.......

Les is more

We actually had a pair of doctors in practice together in the '70s named Yellin and Halleran. My friend's OBGYN was Dr. Butcher. eek.gifeek.gif

The Doc who did my appendectomy was named Tremblay. I pronounced it Tromblay as in French. "Oh no,"" I was told, "it's pronounced Trembly." Lovely name for a surgeon. dopeslap.gif

roadscholar

Had a girlfriend with the last name Savage. She was nice, most of the time. And another named Sharkey, she was nice too. Some of the time. grin.gif

The Tappet Brothers have some good ones in the credits at the end of the show but the best is their Russian gofer, Peikup Andropov. smile.gif

I know a person with the last name Butt & also one named Gass. Can you imagine if they got married, it would be the Butt Gass wedding. grin.gif

Seriously though, can someone tell me how we got our last names? I can imagine back to the day when they were handing out names & some make sense but, Lipshitz, what the heck were they doing to end up with that one. eek.gif

Pat

Les is more

I went to school with a kid who was about 4' 6" tall at the age of 13. I won't use his name here but suffice it to say his initials were ELF.

Archived